The last time i posted 12 attributes of a good woman,most people love it and there are men and women in da house who are demanding for the attributes of a good man...But let me tell you,there just aren’t any good men in this town. The trick isn’t to find a “good man” but to find one who is real and figure out if you can learn to deal with his imperfections. Here are 12 signs the man you’ve found is a real man. It’s up to you what you do with him after you find him.
1. Are first and foremost, gentlemen. They are polite, respectful, considerate and attentive to a woman’s needs. They open the door, pull her chair, lend their coat, offer to escort her home, pay for the dinner and kiss her goodbye on the cheek not on the lips. Good guys never cross the line of being inappropriate.
2. Are not intimidated by strong women. Good guys are not threatened by women who speak their minds, have different opinions, show passion or the causes they believe in or perhaps, earn more money than them. They see strong women as a gift to society because they are the ones who have the power to change things for the better.
3. He’s Patient –A real man won’t try to force you to be with him. He’ll try to impress you and convince you that he’s worth your time, but he won’t force you to do anything. If you find a real man you won’t have to worry about unwanted groping, date rape, or worse. He’ll take the time to get to know you and take things at a speed you’re comfortable with.A real man will wait for you to open your arms to him. Good guys are humble guys. They don’t need to beat themselves in the chest to show they are better, stronger, smarter, more successful or more handsome than other men. The ego is the enemy of good guys and they usually have it under control.
4. Are supportive to woman’s personal and career goals. They understand the importance of individual growth outside the relationship realm. Good guys see their woman’s success as their own success. Therefore, they prefer to encourage her to move forward as opposed to oppress her desires for expansion.
5. Write cards, send text messages, buy flowers and cook dinners for a woman as an act of thoughtfulness. Good guys don’t need an occasion to express their love. They just do it spontaneously. See their woman as the most beautiful, glorious, magnificent and unique woman in the entire Universe! Other beautiful women may catch a good guy’s eye but his heart and soul belong to her!
6. Keep their word. If they promised to call, stop by, take you out or do anything else, they stick to their promise. If they are unable to fulfill their promise, good guys have a sensible explanation…not a lame excuse.
7. Are not jealous. Good guys don’t require for a woman to check with them every single hour, to give them detailed reports on who she’s speaking to on the phone, to document every one of her activities or to follow everywhere she goes. They are secure enough in themselves to need a constant reaffirmation of the status of their relationship.
8. He’s Flexible –A real man might not be able to touch his own toes, let alone bend into a human pretzel. But he will be able to sleep on concrete, wear the same clothes for days, and survive for indefinite periods of time in beer and ramen noodles. Any man who says he couldn’t survive under the same conditions is either lying to appeal to your fair nose or is hiding a sex change. If he’s being real with you, he’ll admit to his, um, flexibility when it comes to lifestyle options. How is this good for you? A real man’s flexibility means he’ll be able to take your ups and downs, curves and flats, and wild ideas in stride. If a real man loves you, he’ll flex to you. That’s huge.
9. Are in touch with their romantic side. They are not afraid to express their emotions, talk about their feelings, show their interest and do it in the most romantic ways possible. Good guys can make a woman’s heart melt from miles away just by opening their romantic side and letting the love flow. Make love to a woman’s soul at the same time as her body. Merging with her soul is their ultimate goal…not just a mere orgasm.
10. Have achieved a balance in their lives on their own. Good guys have invested enough time in all aspects in their development – family, education, career, health, hobbies, interests and sports. They are happy with who they are and are satisfied with their lives.
11. Will find time and place for you no matter how busy and crazy their schedule may be. Good guys never use the excuse, “Sorry, but I was busy with work.” If they want to be with you, they will move mountains, sail oceans, cross continents, fly countries and do anything they can to be with their special woman.
12. Don’t use past relationship disappointments as excuses to why they don’t want to commit to a woman. What happened in the past, stays there. What’s important is the here and the now…and that is YOU!
Headlines Newsview all
Right after returning from their US Tour, P-Square arrived in Nigeria to luxurious gifts. GLO has gifted their long term ambassadors, Peter & Paul Okoye ... Full story
A gang of two robbers were apprehended, beaten and almost lynched by an angry mob along IBB way Maitama, Abuja. On Tuesday, Oct. 6th, a gang ... Full story
Boko Haram has released a new video in which an unidentified fighter read a statement in Hausa and Arabic, flanked by more than a dozen ... Full story
Rate this article
- Billboard In India Mistakes Morgan Freeman For Nelson Mandela
- 7 And 10-Year-Old Michigan Boys Honored For Turning In A $100 Bill They Found In The Park
- Shaunie O’Neal Refutes Shaq’s Claim That He Didn’t Want Kids In Reality Show
Yoruba Actress, Ronke Odunsanya has released a new set of sexy and appealing photos currently being talked about on the social media. Heavy-chested Yoruba Actress, Ronke ... Full story
Nigerian International and Super Eagles goal keeper took to his instagram page to announce his retirement from the Nigerian team. Amid the controversies in the Nigerian ... Full story
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has described the altercation between him and goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama as a normal disagreement in a family. He has however explained ...
The name Rita Dominic surely rings a loud bell in the ears of many ardent followers of the movie industry in Nigeria. Even though she does ...
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has warned against showing off relationship on social media, which celebrities are fond of. The soon-to-be bride of Olakunle Churchill, who recently ...
All seems not to be too well in the camp of the Super Eagles in Belgium ahead of two friendlies with Congo and Cameroon in ...
Veteran Juju musician, King Sunny Ade (KSA), has visited Nigeria's seat of power in Aso Rock, Abuja. It was reported that the Nigerian music legend was ...
… Plans To Shoot Next Video in Tokyo and Jamaica. Lagos| Nigeria: With just a few weeks to the release of his sophomore album, “Baddest”, multiple ...
Today, Wednesday, October 7, 2015, one of Julius Agwu’s children, Zadok, is two. The boy, who is the comedian’s second child, celebrated his day at ...