The last time i posted 12 attributes of a good woman,most people love it and there are men and women in da house who are demanding for the attributes of a good man...But let me tell you,there just aren’t any good men in this town. The trick isn’t to find a “good man” but to find one who is real and figure out if you can learn to deal with his imperfections. Here are 12 signs the man you’ve found is a real man. It’s up to you what you do with him after you find him.
1. Are first and foremost, gentlemen. They are polite, respectful, considerate and attentive to a woman’s needs. They open the door, pull her chair, lend their coat, offer to escort her home, pay for the dinner and kiss her goodbye on the cheek not on the lips. Good guys never cross the line of being inappropriate.
2. Are not intimidated by strong women. Good guys are not threatened by women who speak their minds, have different opinions, show passion or the causes they believe in or perhaps, earn more money than them. They see strong women as a gift to society because they are the ones who have the power to change things for the better.
3. He’s Patient –A real man won’t try to force you to be with him. He’ll try to impress you and convince you that he’s worth your time, but he won’t force you to do anything. If you find a real man you won’t have to worry about unwanted groping, date rape, or worse. He’ll take the time to get to know you and take things at a speed you’re comfortable with.A real man will wait for you to open your arms to him. Good guys are humble guys. They don’t need to beat themselves in the chest to show they are better, stronger, smarter, more successful or more handsome than other men. The ego is the enemy of good guys and they usually have it under control.
4. Are supportive to woman’s personal and career goals. They understand the importance of individual growth outside the relationship realm. Good guys see their woman’s success as their own success. Therefore, they prefer to encourage her to move forward as opposed to oppress her desires for expansion.
5. Write cards, send text messages, buy flowers and cook dinners for a woman as an act of thoughtfulness. Good guys don’t need an occasion to express their love. They just do it spontaneously. See their woman as the most beautiful, glorious, magnificent and unique woman in the entire Universe! Other beautiful women may catch a good guy’s eye but his heart and soul belong to her!
6. Keep their word. If they promised to call, stop by, take you out or do anything else, they stick to their promise. If they are unable to fulfill their promise, good guys have a sensible explanation…not a lame excuse.
7. Are not jealous. Good guys don’t require for a woman to check with them every single hour, to give them detailed reports on who she’s speaking to on the phone, to document every one of her activities or to follow everywhere she goes. They are secure enough in themselves to need a constant reaffirmation of the status of their relationship.
8. He’s Flexible –A real man might not be able to touch his own toes, let alone bend into a human pretzel. But he will be able to sleep on concrete, wear the same clothes for days, and survive for indefinite periods of time in beer and ramen noodles. Any man who says he couldn’t survive under the same conditions is either lying to appeal to your fair nose or is hiding a sex change. If he’s being real with you, he’ll admit to his, um, flexibility when it comes to lifestyle options. How is this good for you? A real man’s flexibility means he’ll be able to take your ups and downs, curves and flats, and wild ideas in stride. If a real man loves you, he’ll flex to you. That’s huge.
9. Are in touch with their romantic side. They are not afraid to express their emotions, talk about their feelings, show their interest and do it in the most romantic ways possible. Good guys can make a woman’s heart melt from miles away just by opening their romantic side and letting the love flow. Make love to a woman’s soul at the same time as her body. Merging with her soul is their ultimate goal…not just a mere orgasm.
10. Have achieved a balance in their lives on their own. Good guys have invested enough time in all aspects in their development – family, education, career, health, hobbies, interests and sports. They are happy with who they are and are satisfied with their lives.
11. Will find time and place for you no matter how busy and crazy their schedule may be. Good guys never use the excuse, “Sorry, but I was busy with work.” If they want to be with you, they will move mountains, sail oceans, cross continents, fly countries and do anything they can to be with their special woman.
12. Don’t use past relationship disappointments as excuses to why they don’t want to commit to a woman. What happened in the past, stays there. What’s important is the here and the now…and that is YOU!
Headlines Newsview all
The Federal High Court, Ado-Ekiti, has summoned the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Zenith Bank Plc to show why an order exparte to ... Full story
President Muhammadu Buhari says he has met with Christians from all over the country and exchanged ideas with them, expressing pleasure with the meeting. Buhari, who ... Full story
Rate this article
Arguably the new set of dark horses in Euro 2016, Poland and Portugal lock horns at the Stade Vélodrome, Marseille in the first Quarter final ...
Nigerian born show-stopper, AdmiralC4C who has made a name for himself on the musical scene in Romania is currently engaged to his baby mama, Ana ... Full story
A Nigerian pastor has become the talk of town after his expensive wedding in faraway Germany. The pastor identified as Benson Oben Bechemayor of The Chapel ... Full story
The new foreign exchange regime implemented by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) saw the naira “effectively devalued” from 197 to about 283 against the ...
Mother of two, Afrocandy looks s*xually appealling in a fading green gown which has attracted accolades from her fans. From the numerous pictures shared on her ... Full story
Alex Iwobi is “devastated” after Arsenal finally blocked him from the Rio Olympics, according to AfricanFootball.com. This latest decision thus overrides an earlier position by the ...
Nigerian sports minister Solomon Dalung has questioned the move by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to appoint a foreign coach when they cannot even pay ...
The Lagos state government in conjunction with the Sports Writers Association of Nigeria and the Nigeria Football Supporters Club will be organizing a Farewell Testimonial ...
A bouncer who was working the door at a party organised by Lil Wayne and 2Chainz has come out to accuse Wayne of punching him ...
Media personality, Toke Makinwa covers the latest edition of Glam Africa Magazine. In it she talks about having a member of the opposite sex as ...