The last time i posted 12 attributes of a good woman,most people love it and there are men and women in da house who are demanding for the attributes of a good man...But let me tell you,there just aren’t any good men in this town. The trick isn’t to find a “good man” but to find one who is real and figure out if you can learn to deal with his imperfections. Here are 12 signs the man you’ve found is a real man. It’s up to you what you do with him after you find him.
1. Are first and foremost, gentlemen. They are polite, respectful, considerate and attentive to a woman’s needs. They open the door, pull her chair, lend their coat, offer to escort her home, pay for the dinner and kiss her goodbye on the cheek not on the lips. Good guys never cross the line of being inappropriate.
2. Are not intimidated by strong women. Good guys are not threatened by women who speak their minds, have different opinions, show passion or the causes they believe in or perhaps, earn more money than them. They see strong women as a gift to society because they are the ones who have the power to change things for the better.
3. He’s Patient –A real man won’t try to force you to be with him. He’ll try to impress you and convince you that he’s worth your time, but he won’t force you to do anything. If you find a real man you won’t have to worry about unwanted groping, date rape, or worse. He’ll take the time to get to know you and take things at a speed you’re comfortable with.A real man will wait for you to open your arms to him. Good guys are humble guys. They don’t need to beat themselves in the chest to show they are better, stronger, smarter, more successful or more handsome than other men. The ego is the enemy of good guys and they usually have it under control.
4. Are supportive to woman’s personal and career goals. They understand the importance of individual growth outside the relationship realm. Good guys see their woman’s success as their own success. Therefore, they prefer to encourage her to move forward as opposed to oppress her desires for expansion.
5. Write cards, send text messages, buy flowers and cook dinners for a woman as an act of thoughtfulness. Good guys don’t need an occasion to express their love. They just do it spontaneously. See their woman as the most beautiful, glorious, magnificent and unique woman in the entire Universe! Other beautiful women may catch a good guy’s eye but his heart and soul belong to her!
6. Keep their word. If they promised to call, stop by, take you out or do anything else, they stick to their promise. If they are unable to fulfill their promise, good guys have a sensible explanation…not a lame excuse.
7. Are not jealous. Good guys don’t require for a woman to check with them every single hour, to give them detailed reports on who she’s speaking to on the phone, to document every one of her activities or to follow everywhere she goes. They are secure enough in themselves to need a constant reaffirmation of the status of their relationship.
8. He’s Flexible –A real man might not be able to touch his own toes, let alone bend into a human pretzel. But he will be able to sleep on concrete, wear the same clothes for days, and survive for indefinite periods of time in beer and ramen noodles. Any man who says he couldn’t survive under the same conditions is either lying to appeal to your fair nose or is hiding a sex change. If he’s being real with you, he’ll admit to his, um, flexibility when it comes to lifestyle options. How is this good for you? A real man’s flexibility means he’ll be able to take your ups and downs, curves and flats, and wild ideas in stride. If a real man loves you, he’ll flex to you. That’s huge.
9. Are in touch with their romantic side. They are not afraid to express their emotions, talk about their feelings, show their interest and do it in the most romantic ways possible. Good guys can make a woman’s heart melt from miles away just by opening their romantic side and letting the love flow. Make love to a woman’s soul at the same time as her body. Merging with her soul is their ultimate goal…not just a mere orgasm.
10. Have achieved a balance in their lives on their own. Good guys have invested enough time in all aspects in their development – family, education, career, health, hobbies, interests and sports. They are happy with who they are and are satisfied with their lives.
11. Will find time and place for you no matter how busy and crazy their schedule may be. Good guys never use the excuse, “Sorry, but I was busy with work.” If they want to be with you, they will move mountains, sail oceans, cross continents, fly countries and do anything they can to be with their special woman.
12. Don’t use past relationship disappointments as excuses to why they don’t want to commit to a woman. What happened in the past, stays there. What’s important is the here and the now…and that is YOU!
Headlines Newsview all
Nigeria yesterday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), with the government of the Russian Federation, on cooperation in the construction of a centre for nuclear ... Full story
The Federal Government has set up a presidential inter-agency committee to recover loans granted commercial banks and corporate organizations by the Asset Management Corporation of ... Full story
A former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, Monday, said he would soon open up on ... Full story
Rate this article
- Billboard In India Mistakes Morgan Freeman For Nelson Mandela
- 7 And 10-Year-Old Michigan Boys Honored For Turning In A $100 Bill They Found In The Park
- Shaunie O’Neal Refutes Shaq’s Claim That He Didn’t Want Kids In Reality Show
Comedian and actor, John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu known for his hilarious films and jokes. The popular Nollywood actor has gone on Instagram to showoff ... Full story
Norwich City are interested in signing Nigeria international William Troost-Ekong. Norwich are rebuilding as they hope to promptly bounce back to the English Premier League after ...
Nigeria's caretaker coach, Salisu Yusuf, has stated that the team will not underrate Luxembourg in Tuesday's international friendly game. The game against Luxembourg is the second ...
Nigeria's sprint star Blessing Okagbare-Ighoteguonor will not be among the top stars expected to compete on Thursday in Rome, barring any late addition, as the ...
The trial of Argentina star Lionel Messi in tax fraud charges commenced Tuesday in Spain in his absence just days before Argentina's first match in ...
– Mourinho has many personal issues that may affect his job at United – Only a few young players have benefited from the Portuguese policy – His style of ...
Pending when the CBN rolls out the details of the new flexible exchange rate policy, which is a monetary system that allows the exchange rate ...
The Nigerian stock market crashed by N1.732tn within one year of the Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government. The Nigerian Stock Exchange data showed that the NSE market ...
Nigeria's goal scorer against Mali last Kelechi Iheanacho will be rewarded with his second start for the Super Eagles in tonight’s friendly against hosts Luxembourg. “Iheanacho ...
Olamide has dropped the video for one of the hottest songs so far in 2016. “Who You Epp” has had quite a number of remixes but ...