This is about an ebony-black actress who recently breezed into Asaba ,the Delta State capital from Lagos for some roles and how she was raped. She was going to act in a flick about to be shot and walked into a party being thrown by a colleague in the make-believe industry for his birthday.
The popular actress from the South-East,said to have been in and out of several marriages,being a party freak and one addicted to Alcohol and Cigarette gently checked into a hotel,dropped her luggage and quickly hopped into the party arena.
She,as a star,was hailed and welcomed by almost all present as she stepped in with style.No sooner had she come in that she started in her usual style to start “Condemning” bottles of beer and burning cigarettes.
The spirit was high and made higher and higher by the avant-garde music,later vibes issuing out from the mounted speakers.Like one who doesn’t know how to drink but loves drinking,she got drunk and managed to stagger to her hotel room,where she laid sprawled in the bed without remembering to lock her door with the key.
A waka pass up-coming actor who was at the party too canvassing for roles and trying to locate the room allocated to him and 3 other boys mistakenly opened the room and the popular actress was lying spread eagled.What greeted his eyes was something he could not resist.
Gently,it was gathered,he went in locked the door and settled for the actress with inviting voluptuous curves.
The joy of having it off with an actress,super one at that,an actress he never knew if he was even qualified to touch her pants.
The boy,with un-staggering determination went in and had it off roughly with the actress,whom we are told was exquisitely groaning as the rough drivers of an up-coming actor rammed into her groove.She woke up much more later to discover that a great battle had been fought in her”forested groove”,by some unknown soldiers and her door,not locked.
It is now talk of the town,as the boys still basking in the euphoria of catching a big fish.
Latest Nigeria News
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Ondo APC Secretariat Now A Shrine, See What Members Did (photos)
- How Adams Oshiomole Wasted Edo?s N1.4 Trillion ? PDP
- Electoral Offences: Why Maurice Iwu, 130 Others Must Be Punished Says NHRC Report
- Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Another Enugu Community
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily