Hehehe I go love oh. I seem not to understand this two, especially now. Someone told me Toni is back to 9ice, infact an inside source o, tile tile source, hmm. Who are these two fooling? 9ice says, Toni is out of his life today, tomorrow he says, I can still marry her, lol. If you ask me for my sincere opinion I will say, ‘it’s good to have them back as a couple’.
Here is what 9ice said to Vanguard Newspaper;
Q::::Do you enjoy your single life?
A:::::I will not say so. But now I think, If I say I want to travel to Lokoja, I can easily go because my son, Zion will not be crying on my neck,
'daddy do not go'. Yes the freedom is there, but there are some elements that are missing in my life that I enjoyed as a married man.
A:::::Like waking up in the morning and my food is served and waiting on the table. Listening to the cries of the baby is also a very joyous moment to me. Now I no longer have the baby to cuddle and hold on to, because he is not there. These are the things I miss in marriage.
Q::::Have you forgiven Toni?
A::::Most definitely, I can call her now. We are friends. If you want me to call her now, I will call her now.
Q:::::Will you give love another chance?
A:::::No, it might not be with her but I will definitely give love a chance. And it might be with her as well, who knows?
Q::::::So love between you and her is not ruled out?
A::::::Yes. It is not ruled out.
Q:::::What about marriage?
A:::::To give marriage a second chance, abi? Yes, I can remarry. Of-course, it is possible.
Q::::::You can remarry Toni?
A::::::It is possible. Anything is possible.
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)