Surely, sultry actress Foluke Daramola has not been finding life easy since her marriage collapsed some years back. The setback that the breakup caused her affected her career and her life to the extent that she is alleged not to have an apartment of her own.
We gathered that a Good Samaritan offered her his house somewhere in Marwa Gardens in the heart of Alausa area of Lagos for N250,000 for a room. The house is very close to one of her sisters’ place where she was staying before she was asked to move for reasons best known to both of them.
Though she paid an initial N100,000, she could not raise the balance of N150,000 for the room and instead of going about her business in a quiet manner, we learnt she started telling all who cared to listen that she was the owner of the place without the consent of the person that allowed her to squat there. She would bring her friends and use the place as movie location, which didn’t go down well with her benefactor though he did not say anything all the while.
Aside this, she was alleged to be in the habit of disturbing the peace of other neighbours of the apartment which is located on Avocado Street in the dead of the night with loud prayers. She would be dressed in her Celestial Church uniform popularly called sutana, spreading salt and other prayer materials common with the spiritual church members.
Those close to the neighborhood revealed to us that her prayer often sounded like she wanted to take over the house from the real occupier. Our sources further divulged that things didn’t go down well with the Good Samaritan (names withheld) who was advised by some people to ease out the stranger if he did not want to experience a downward slide in his life.
This we learnt prompted him to eject her from his house and she was said to have moved to another building on the same street because she wanted to stay in the expensive estate at all costs. However instead of keeping her distance from the house where she was ejected, she still stormed the place with her crew to shoot a movie, shouting and constituting nuisance in the area.
Her going back to the place, we learnt, must have stemmed from the fact that she had given an impression to many people that she was the owner of the apartment. Probably to hide her shame when contacted by her friends for the use of the apartment, she would have to take them there to prove it belonged to her.
Latest Nigeria News
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well
- Jibrin Claims: Dogara Bribing Members With $25,000,
- Patoranking Reportedly Denied Entry Into Uganda
- Seems Shekau Is Finally Dead, He Will Forever Be In Hell Says Nigerians
- Father Mbaka Tells Buhari: I Can Not Keep Quiet, There's Poverty Everywhere
- Herdsmen Go Berserk, Run Down Communities In 2 States