Omotola Emerges Biggest Box-Office Actress Of The Year ...As Last Flight To Abuja Becomes 2012 Best Box-Office Hit
Omotola's lead popularity and box-office credibility were put to test when the movie, opened at the cinema. The premiere, till date, remains the biggest premiere of any movie with six packed halls, a record no premiere has beaten. Last Flight to Abuja also starred Hakeem Kae Kazeem, Jim Iyke, Jide Kosoko and others.
According to findings, the year 2012 has been incredible for superstar Omotola; from being the highest paid actress to being the busiest on locations of big budget movies, now famously called 'the new Nollywood', Omosexy has had a full calendar and bag as well.
It will be recalled that the sexy African movie icon starred in the acclaimed 'Ties That Bind' alongside Hollywood's Kimberley Elise, Kofi Adjorlolo, Ama K, Khareemar Aguiar among others..
Still in 2012, Omosexy, as she’s fondly called, played the lead role in the high budget Tarila Thompson’s movie 'Up Creek', which is still in post production. She was also on call for Teco Benson’s film 'Blood on the Lagoon' also in post production.
The multiple award winner thereafter went on to star in the movie 'Amina' alongside British actor, Wil Johnson, and Vincent Regan, a movie written, produced and directed by Christian Ashaiku
Meanwhile, Obi Emelonye's movie 'Last Flight to Abuja' has also emerged as the 2012 best box-office hit. The movie first grabbed the headlines when it reportedly sold more than 8million in its first week at the cinema!
It later grossed 24 million, thereby making it the highest box office earner this year! No other movie has come close to this record so far.
Click the link below to go to...
Funke Akindele Opens Up On Pregnancy
Ex Beauty Queen Chinenye Ochuba And Husband Lose Lagos Home To Court
Alleged N16.5m Fraud: How Jim Iyke Defaulted Payment Twice
SEASON 2: LOLA ALAO’S EX IN ANOTHER DIVORCE SAGA
MARRIAGE: OSITA IHEME’S DILEMMA
I’M A CHILD OF GOD-Derenle Edun Confesses
SAFARIE IS A WILDGIRL, I DON’T WANT TO CHANGE THAT BELIEVE [PICTURES] - - - - Ego Omalicha
Is This A Dentist Or A Killer? [PHOTO]
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Box-Office Hit 2012 na BIG Money O!
Abeg give LalaFukker some money for Christmas O!
Poor OLD Mama she's currently working her ass off for CEMENT Factory!!
Working her OLD Bones HARD just to make Christmas money!!
Pls HELP the worn out B.ITCH!!
Na so so FAKE IDs (Dhommies) go soon FULL the whole PAGE
You just watch!!
F.UCKIN (Lifeless) FAKES!!
Just like no one knows how water entered the coconut. No one will know how you remain ontop till you finally shame all your detractors and take the ultimate prize.
Congrats blessed one.Reply this thread
Omoty forward ever, nobody is stopping you, not even the devil talk less of these pigs
Femi join me celebrate this grand achievement of our diva OMOSEXY.
Well done beautiful woman, great actress, a working mother, a philanthropist and above all the Quin of nollywood and an African icon.
We are soproud of u. Reply this thread
Can't we see Reply this thread
Latest Nigeria News
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Ondo APC Secretariat Now A Shrine, See What Members Did (photos)
- How Adams Oshiomole Wasted Edo?s N1.4 Trillion ? PDP
- Electoral Offences: Why Maurice Iwu, 130 Others Must Be Punished Says NHRC Report
- Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Another Enugu Community
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group