How could I have thought I would go to heaven? I was truthful enough, but I wasn’t ready to change. But eventually, when I began to hear the truth of the gospel as I am bringing it to you – the ABC or milk or simple message about Jesus Christ the Son God – I checked myself. The most important thing you can do for yourself is to tell yourself the truth. Do not deceive yourself and do not let anything deceive you. You have to know who you are. Ask yourself: Is God happy with me?
Who is going to hell? I pray that it should not be you. However, let us look at what the Bible says. In Psalm 9 verse 17, it says: Hell is the destiny of all the wicked, of all those who reject God. You may ask: Who is the wicked? Do you think that the wicked are only those who kill people or who are so mean or those who do evil? The wicked is he who has rejected the gift of God. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth to die for our sins, so that whosoever will believe in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.
When you reject that gift, you are wicked. It is wickedness that would make you to reject the sacrifice of someone who killed Himself so that your sin will be taken away for you not to go to hell. You are wicked when you reject the right given to you to become clean. This is so because you know that by accepting that right, it will make you to stop doing those things you do not want to stop. Putting an end to sin is not by your power or might, but by the grace of God. The Bible says that it is not of him that willeth or runneth but of God that shows mercy. Mercy and grace are the things that God will use to see you through.
Hell is a place for the wicked and all those who reject God. Some people will say that they do not believe in God. They ask: Where is God when all these evils and terrible things are happening? Evil things are happening because we have chosen a path of destruction. We have chosen to disobey God; and there are consequences for disobedience and living contrary to the instructions of God. All these are clear in the Bible. If you do what the Bible says, you will get the blessing; but if you do not work according to the Bible, you won’t receive the blessings. In Mark 16:16, it is written: “Go ye into the world and preach the gospel.” That is what I am doing now. Nobody knows who this message will minister to. “… whoever believes and is baptized. Whoever does not believe will be condemned”. If you hear the gospel and you fail to believe it, you are going to hell. Who, then, is going to hell? The answer is simple:
Those who hear the gospel and refuse to believe and repent from wickedness and those who reject the gospel of Jesus Christ. I see so many people who deliberately reject the gospel, thinking that preachers are looking for money. Some preachers may be looking for money, but not all. Some are looking for souls to save from hell. We are looking for souls to come to Jesus. You do not have to come to my church, but just look for a good Bible-believing church where the Holy Spirit will lead you, and where you can be taught more about God so that you can make heaven when you die; where you begin to understand the reality of life. What is your purpose? Is your purpose on earth to pursue money? No, your purpose is to find Jesus and make good use of your relationship with Him. Invest in Jesus, know Him, work for Him, preach the gospel, evangelize, live a good life, show your light, let your light shine, let people see the God in you and glorify the Father that is in heaven. Go to fellowship, become a member of God’s family. Let your lifestyle worship God. Live for God. Show love to people and be full of love. We are on earth to love one another and not to fight and kill each other.
Do not make the mistake of thinking that God will have mercy on you if you do not ask Him for mercy.
That is why it is not right to call babies believers because for you to be a believer, you have to have knowledge of good and evil and make up your mind to choose good. You have to understand the gospel that is preached to you and you have to do something about what is said to you, believe it and act on it. That action is what makes you a believer. The Bible says: Whoever opposes the existing authority, opposes what God has ordered and anyone who does so will bring judgment on Himself. It is wrong to oppose the government. Rulers are not to be feared by those who do good, but by those who do evil. Would you like to be unafraid of those in authority? Then do what is good and they will praise you.
Those in authority are God’s servants working for your own good. But if you do evil, then be afraid of them because their power to punish is real. They are God’s servants and are ready to visit punishment on those who do evil. For this reason, you must obey the authorities, not just because of God’s punishment, but also as a matter of conscience. It is important as a child of God to pray for your leaders and your nation.
Our job is to pray for the president, governors, assembly men and senators, local government chairmen and councilors – everybody in the corridors of power, that God will guide them and the devil will not seize them and make life here unbearable and if you die and go to hell, worse still. Friends, these things are in the Word of God. Let us live the Word and do the Word. Let us not just be hearers, but also doers of the Word. I don’t want to go to hell and I do not want anything to drag me there. The wicked will not possess God’s Kingdom.
Do not fool yourselves, people who are immoral or who worship idols or adulterers, homosexuals, perverts – it is frightening to hear and to see that the homosexual culture is invading our dear country. I understand that there is a church now for homosexuals. This is serious. This is not in line with the Word of God and creation. A man is not supposed to lust after another man. A woman is not supposed to lust after a woman. It is against nature; and it is a deception of Satan just to twist the word of God and to grieve God and go contrary to His will.
That is why he is pushing people into this kind of sinful lifestyle. It was alien then in Africa, but now it is with us. There are now men in important positions who are gay – many are still in the dark, doing it secretly. Homosexuals, perverts, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, slanderers – none of these people will possess the kingdom of God. You need to check yourself and talk to yourself.
Please, pray with me: Father, be merciful unto your children, we are sinners.
Have mercy on us in Jesus’ name. Amen. If you desire to dedicate your life to Jesus Christ, please pray this prayer with all of your heart. Father, be merciful unto me. I am a sinner. I have rejected You; I have sinned against You and I deserve to go to hell, but today I repent. I believe You died for me. I confess that on the third day You rose from the dead.
Thank You Jesus. I give my life to You. Change me, let the blood wash me clean from sin this day in Jesus’ name. I am born again from today, I want to follow You with all of my heart in Jesus’ name. Amen.
I pray that every power that kept you away from serving the Lord be broken now. And command that you be made whole to serve the Lord and be touched by God’s power in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Click the link below to go to...
2Face's Wife, Annie Macaulay, Opens Boutique In Lagos
Press Release from The Nigerian Police Force - Hotspots For Ritual Killers
Fathia Balogun In Hot Romance With Fuji Star, Alao Malaika
I Won’t Speak On My Rumoured Marriage Crash For Now – Moji Olaiya Says
Why Eldee's Trybes Records Fired Eva Alordiah Over Excessive Disagreements
Photos From Salawa Abeni's Daughter's 30th Birthday Party
Queen Ure Finds Another Love After Marriage Crash With Soul E
FRANK OKAMIGBO, D.J HUMILITY’S DANCE WITH DESTITUTES
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)