Read his letter to God and let’s have your take:
Dear Almighty Sir,
I don’t know what time it is in your area so I’ll simply say good day Sir. I’m very grateful for making me experience 2013 and I’m sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I don’t want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.
I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.
3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ‘Occupy Everywhere’.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.
6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule
Click the link below to go to...
PICTURES: THE UNTOLD STORY ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF MOVIE STAR BISI KOMOLAFE
Revealed: How P-Square Blocked May-D From Performing At Calabar Carnival
Stephanie Okereke Linus: Spot the Difference!
Another Tragedy Hits Nollywood: Actor, Muyiwa Ademola In Fatal Auto Crash!
VIDEO: "Genevieve And I, No Smoke Without Fire"- D'banj Finally Confessed!
PASTOR ADEBOYE'S PREDICTIONS FOR 2013
Gov. Fashola Resues Ngozi Nwosu, Donates N4.5m For Kidney Operation
Ex-Miss Telecom, Banke Olutimehin Ties The Knot Soon
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
Fashion Police***** Dame Patience Jonathan Step Out In Style For First New Year Appearance** Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?
How Nollywood actress, Bisi Komolafe, died in Ibadan •Her last moments with sister, aunt, close friends
Funke Akindele Pens Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal
Pictures From Rita Dominic's New Year's Day Pool Party With Banky W
Former Edo AGN Boss, Osagie Elegbe, In Debt Mess With Upcoming Actress
KOKO CONCERT: D’banj Apologizes To Fans Over Failure
Tonto Dikeh Explains Her Reasons For Missing At Rhythm Unplugged
Charly Boy's Message For The Year, 2013
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
Christ Embassy Church Issues Gets Hotter As Pastor Oyakhilome's Brother Rev. Ken, Impregnates His South African Mistress
The crisis rocking the Christ Embassy Church is about to get messier as The Nigerian Times claims that Rev. Ken Oyakhilome, younger brother of Pastor ... Full story
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Divorce Getting Messier: Christ Embassy Deletes All Anita Oyakhilome's Data From Website
Latest findings indicates that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy has removed every information about his estranged wife, Anita from the church’s website. This is ... Full story
Wife of Enugu State governor, Mrs. Clara Chime, who, last year, quit the Governor’s Lodge, where she lived with Governor Sullivan Chime after she alleged ... Full story
Rate this article
- Video Footage Of 2nd Jos Bomb Blast
- Listen To Leaked Call Of Jim Iyke Cursing Out Emma Agu
- Wale Expected Back In Nigeria Soon To Release A Track With Olamide
One thing is clear; the respected Yoruba traditional ruler married these four women legitimately, by going to their individual family and paying the bribe price ...
Recently, there has been a serious war between Shan George and the London-based music promotion outfit of his son, Jaga, Babylynn Promotions, over the release ...
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com abeylyncon | 9/1/2014 10:23:01 AM This is the 1st time am seeing Anty Tiwa in ...
This new video "Ejeajo" is nothing but testament to that fact. Raising the bar a bit higher this time around, PSquare went all out to ...
Last Friday, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo paid a condolence visit to former Oyo State governor, Senator Rashidi Ladoja, at his Ondo Street residence in Bodija, ...
The widely reported Boko Haram insurgency attack on Wednesday 20thAugust 2014 at a Nigerian Police training college in Gwoza, Borno State left few survivors. Omereji ...
Nollywood actor, Charles Awurum must have a strong fan base with the ladies more than the males. In a recent interview when he was asked ...
Yoruba actress and ex-wife of actor Saidi Balogun, Fathia Balogun Williams is now a proud owner of a beauty and wine shop named 'House of ...
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani has called out women who do nothing but gossip, do senseless conversation, chain smoking, drink excessively and have friends who do ...
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, best known for her social media activism on the challenging issues facing the country, has relaxed her voice as she is ...