Read his letter to God and let’s have your take:
Dear Almighty Sir,
I don’t know what time it is in your area so I’ll simply say good day Sir. I’m very grateful for making me experience 2013 and I’m sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I don’t want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.
I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.
3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ‘Occupy Everywhere’.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.
6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule
Click the link below to go to...
PICTURES: THE UNTOLD STORY ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF MOVIE STAR BISI KOMOLAFE
Revealed: How P-Square Blocked May-D From Performing At Calabar Carnival
Stephanie Okereke Linus: Spot the Difference!
Another Tragedy Hits Nollywood: Actor, Muyiwa Ademola In Fatal Auto Crash!
VIDEO: "Genevieve And I, No Smoke Without Fire"- D'banj Finally Confessed!
PASTOR ADEBOYE'S PREDICTIONS FOR 2013
Gov. Fashola Resues Ngozi Nwosu, Donates N4.5m For Kidney Operation
Ex-Miss Telecom, Banke Olutimehin Ties The Knot Soon
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
Fashion Police***** Dame Patience Jonathan Step Out In Style For First New Year Appearance** Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?
How Nollywood actress, Bisi Komolafe, died in Ibadan •Her last moments with sister, aunt, close friends
Funke Akindele Pens Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal
Pictures From Rita Dominic's New Year's Day Pool Party With Banky W
Former Edo AGN Boss, Osagie Elegbe, In Debt Mess With Upcoming Actress
KOKO CONCERT: D’banj Apologizes To Fans Over Failure
Tonto Dikeh Explains Her Reasons For Missing At Rhythm Unplugged
Charly Boy's Message For The Year, 2013
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
The number of secondary school girls still under Boko Haram captivity is more than the figure widely circulated. There are 234 of them missing from the ... Full story
It seems people are beginning to blame Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo for the sad Psquare’s separation. Fans are calling her all sorts of names like ... Full story
Rate this article
Controversial Singer Dencia is not moved by what people say about her, whether good or bad, all she knows is that, she is making her ...
Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke Linus and her husband got married on the 21st of April, 2012, she got married to her heartthrob Linus Idahosa in ...
Music artiste Ice Prince Zamani is on a hot sit right now, he went to twitter to throw an open question to his fans, seeking ...
Three survivors of the Nyanya bomb blast that killed over 70 people in Nigeria’s capital Abuja last week and left hundreds more injured recounted their ...
Last night was certainly a very special performance for KCee at the fourth stop off Star Music Trek 2014, which held in Umuahia, Abia State.The ...
Nollywood actress, Uche Nnanna held her white wedding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State today, Monday, April 21, 2014.The ceremony was attended by some of her ...
Popular Nigerian rapper, Sinzu, formerly known as Sauzekid, has denied being the man in a video allegedly engaging in an ATM fraud in the United ...
Top Nigerian rapper, 2Shotz has disclosed that his wife, Precious talks too much and he would wish God works something out for him if he ...
Music artiste Iyanya has in no single doubt made it known that his foundation which he launched some weeks back, the IyanyaFoundation has started its ...
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com God pikin | 4/21/2014 9:45:09 AM Lola way d caouse d wahala na ur husband ...