Read his letter to God and let’s have your take:
Dear Almighty Sir,
I don’t know what time it is in your area so I’ll simply say good day Sir. I’m very grateful for making me experience 2013 and I’m sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I don’t want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.
I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.
3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ‘Occupy Everywhere’.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.
6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule
Click the link below to go to...
PICTURES: THE UNTOLD STORY ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF MOVIE STAR BISI KOMOLAFE
Revealed: How P-Square Blocked May-D From Performing At Calabar Carnival
Stephanie Okereke Linus: Spot the Difference!
Another Tragedy Hits Nollywood: Actor, Muyiwa Ademola In Fatal Auto Crash!
VIDEO: "Genevieve And I, No Smoke Without Fire"- D'banj Finally Confessed!
PASTOR ADEBOYE'S PREDICTIONS FOR 2013
Gov. Fashola Resues Ngozi Nwosu, Donates N4.5m For Kidney Operation
Ex-Miss Telecom, Banke Olutimehin Ties The Knot Soon
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
Fashion Police***** Dame Patience Jonathan Step Out In Style For First New Year Appearance** Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?
How Nollywood actress, Bisi Komolafe, died in Ibadan •Her last moments with sister, aunt, close friends
Funke Akindele Pens Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal
Pictures From Rita Dominic's New Year's Day Pool Party With Banky W
Former Edo AGN Boss, Osagie Elegbe, In Debt Mess With Upcoming Actress
KOKO CONCERT: D’banj Apologizes To Fans Over Failure
Tonto Dikeh Explains Her Reasons For Missing At Rhythm Unplugged
Charly Boy's Message For The Year, 2013
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com
Headlines Newsview all
Rate this article
- FG declares December 25, 26 as public holidays
- Photos: FRSC unveils housing project
- ‘Oiling the wheels of justice’
Richard Mofe-Damijo, Delta State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism has abandoned the grave of his wife, Mee Mofe Damijo at Ikoyi Cemetery, Lagos and the ...
It seems to be the trend as several Nigerian celebrities have settled to marry secretly for different reasons. Top Yoruba movie star, Lola Alao in ...
Today, Thursday, December 18, 2014, the gorgeous celebrity twins Eku ( Georgina) and Kessiana Edewor topped another year. The twin girls are of mixed race origin, ...
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, does not just believe in herself alone and the amount of wealth she hopes to acquire but she looks into the ...
To crown a fruitful year, 2014, Super Eagles star, Gbolahan Fuad Salami has decided to wed his heartthrob, Opeloyeru Surat Lolade at an introduction and ...
Actors Guild of Nigeria’s President, Ibinabo Fiberesima, has not been able to sleep for some days now as she keeps dreaming and thinking of how ...
Precisely on Saturday, December 13, 2014, former controversial Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho secretly got married to her long time fiancé, Yaroslav Rakos at ...
Just like Nigeriafilms.com recently reported, Yoruba star actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa has been radiating recently both in movies and real life. More so, for ...
The latest movie of Nollywood Actress Stephanie- Okereke Linus, 'Dry' received a resounding applause from over 150 guests, movie enthusiasts and critics who attended its ...
It was a special time for former Nollywood actress and beauty queen Regina Askia Williams and her family as she turned 47 recently. The ex-screen diva ...