Alleging serial adultery and also engaging in fetish practices, neigbours and passersby watched as Chinwe and her mother were marched out what used to be her home by her husband and some of his friends. With her belongings scattered here and there on the street, Chinwe, amidst sobs, managed to get herself composed a little bit before finally convincing a Danfo driver to ferry her and her mother out of the vicinity.
Interestingly, her husband ran into her again on Sunday, January 20, 2012 at the Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos where she was allegedly lodged by one of her lovers and another fight ensued.
fight was so bloody that Policemen, from the Bar Beach Police Station had to step in. shedding more light on the Federal Palace Hotel drama, a source who witnessed it told us that Azubuike or Zubby like his friends call him had gone to the hotel with two of his buddies to have their breakfast.
But while trying to tuck on his car properly at the car park, he sighted his wife’s gray Cherokee Jeep with registration number GL 687 AAA already parked there. Surprised, he made some enquiries and was told by the security men that the Jeep was there overnight. It was while having his breakfast with friends that his wife showed up to also have hers, an argument ensued, which became bloody at some point, forcing policemen to be invited into the matter.
The estranged couple returned to the police station again on Tuesday, January 29, after Zubby discovered what he claimed was a ‘Juju’ cache’ left behind by his wife and with which she has been manipulating him. The Police is now looking into the matter. Narrating the genesis of their marital crisis, a close friend of the couple told us that it had been on for long and only came into the open recently.
“You know that Zubby is my good friend?” The insider had begun. “He told me that this mess started in 2005 while he was in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State and the woman was here in Lagos. As a matter of fact, he said he was tipped off by some Lekki residents. He confronted the woman, she confessed and he was devastated, it was so bad then that he didn’t want to continue with the marriage, but his mother eventually prevailed on him to forgive her, which he did.
However, for one year, they lived under one roof but weren’t making love. It took the advice of one Bishop Adol Paul Obi-Nwogu to get him to start making love to her again. From there, things returned to what seemed like normal before this latest expose, which actually became obvious sometime in June last year after a secret ‘tracker’ in the woman’s jeep revealed all sorts of things. “Too many names have already cropped up among the woman’s alleged lovers.
There is a 72-year old Lebanese who is into commodities. His name is Talai and according to findings, he had been dating Chinwe since her undergraduate days at UNILAG. There is also this Igbo businessman called Iyke, from Anambra State who is into oil servicing. Clear Essence Hotel on Alexander Road, Ikoyi and a service apartment on Lugard Avenue, also in Ikoyi, are two of their love havens. Ironically, this guy’s wife is also Chinwe’s friend. But don’t let us talk about that now.
Too many names, too many names…
“It’s just that Zubby was caged with ‘Jazz’. Otherwise his wife’s flamboyant lifestyle would have given her away. She carries some of the most expensive handbags you can think of; her wristwatches are strictly Rolex and Chopard and she flies only Business Class anytime she’s travelling. Guess what? Anytime she’s going on such trips, both here and abroad, she will tell Zubby that she’s going for marketing. The story is just so, so messy”.
Mrs. Chinwe Orakwue (nee Okekeze) is from Umuoji in Anambra State. A 2002 Physics graduate of the University of Lagos, she is 34-years old and a mother of one girl, Adaora. Very, very popular in UNILAG, she had a Toyota Tercel car she was driving then – which currently in the Corporate Communications department of International Energy Insurance, she is always expensively attired and sometimes provocatively dressed.
Zubby, on the other hand, is 50 and hails from Onitsha, also in Anambra State. A very good friend of former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State and Obigbo leader, Chief Charles Ahize, he owns AZT Limited, a multi-million naira furniture company with branches here and there. Contacted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at exactly 2:01pm, Mrs. Orakwue banged the phone on us after being told the reason we called and also querying us how we came about her number. “How did you get my number? Who gave you my number?”
Her husband only blurted: “Thanks for calling. I appreciate the level of professionalism you have exhibited by getting across to me, but the truth is, I have no comments for now.
Culled: Yes Magazine
Click the link below to go to...
Doris Pounces On Stella Damasus On Marriage Crack** “It`s Fight To Finish For Me and You”--Doris Tells Stella
Where are all the good girls?
ACTRESS NUELLA NJUBUIGBO FINALLY OPENS UP ON HUSBAND SNATCHING SCANDAL
HUBBY STOPS BUKKY WRIGHT FROM ACTING
ON BLAST: NOLLYWOOD STARS CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM!
I Can Never Be A Single Mother--Uche Jombo**Talks About Marriage Rumour
HURRAY: Good, Happy Times Are Here Again For Nollywood
More Pictures From Stephanie Okereke's Wedding
The Good the Bad and the Ugly at: AY's comedy concert on Easter Sunday
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Nigeria News
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well
- Jibrin Claims: Dogara Bribing Members With $25,000,
- Patoranking Reportedly Denied Entry Into Uganda
- Seems Shekau Is Finally Dead, He Will Forever Be In Hell Says Nigerians