1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
Responding to widespread criticism and public outcry, the National Church of Bey founder Pauline John Andrews stated, “We are very disappointed in the failure of ... Full story
Nigerian students in Malaysia cry for justice over constant intimidation, harassment and illegal arrests
Nigerian Students in Malaysia said they are fed up with the constant intimidation, harassment and illegal arrests carried out on them by Malaysian authorities while ... Full story
Rate this article
- National Church Of Bey Is A New Church That Worships Jay-Z's Wife, Beyonce
- Nigerian students in Malaysia cry for justice over constant intimidation, harassment and illegal arrests
- Abuja CCTV Worth N76bn Destroyed, Stolen
When beautiful Nollywood’s Actress, Ini Edo- Ehiagwina, walked into the entrance of the Silverbird Galleria, located in Victoria Island, Lagos and headed straight to the ...
Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda is a Nigerian singer who is known for sharing her nudity on the internet.The controversial singer who is seen ...
Young and talented Nigerian Singer, Modupe Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola, popularly known as Mo’Cheddah in a recent interview with Punch Nigeria, spoke about her new hair ...
It was a night filled with so much Glitz and Glamour at the Silverbird Galleria which hosted the Premiere of the movie ‘Knocking On Heaven’s ...
WARNING: THIS VIDEO CLIP MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG VIEWERSA drunken police officer with the Mobile Police, or Mopol, Unit #20, in Lagos, who ...
Movie Producer and Critic, Charles Novia, has reacted to the widely speculation about the breakup of the PSquare brothers whom we gathered, fought during their ...
Popular and controversial Nollywood actress, Shan George, is known for her great skills in bringing bad girl roles to life in several movies she has ...
The Nigerian Nollywood industry is really striving to be a house power of entertainment in Africa and in the world in general with the recent ...
Nollywood actor/director Prince Eke and his beautiful wife, African Woman Skillashy crooner Muma Gee have just welcomed a bundle of joy to their household. They ...
Sunny Adé was born Sunday Adeniyi, on September 22, 1946. He is a popular performer of Yoruba Nigerian jùjú music and a pioneer of modern ...