1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
Tragedy hit the home of the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, in the early morning of Tuesday when his son, ...
Blessing Okagbare wins women’s 100 metres gold in 10.85 seconds to increase Team Nigeria’s medals haul at the ongoing Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Okagbare also erased ...
Another explosion hit Kano, coming just 24 hours after the state suffered three bomb explosions in different locations. Today’s blast took place at the NNPC ...
Rate this article
- Mallam Nasir El-Rufai loses son in Abuja road crash
- We have insiders in commercial banks ─ Suspected fraudsters
- Israel steps up bombardment of Gaza
Media personality, Fummi Iyanda clocked 43 on Sunday, July 27, 2014 and she took her time to advice young people.The pretty lady urged many to ...
Popular Tinsel actor, Victor Olaotan, has disclosed in an exclusive chat with Nigeriafilms.com that the Federal Government needs to invest more in Nollywood in order ...
Wave-making comedian, Patrick Onyeke aka Kunle Thomas, has disclosed that his comedy skit currently showing on television has been in the pipeline for about two ...
Chigozie Atuanya Handsome movie star, Chigozie Atuanya, is presently in the United States of America (USA), Nigeriafilms.com can confirm.It was squealed to us that the actor ...
Fast-rising singer, J’odie, whose real name is Joy Odiete, has disclosed that she never expected her song ‘Kuchi Kuchi’ to be widely accepted because she ...
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has taken to her social media page to advice her fans on the need to be careful of the deadly disease ...
Nollywood actress and wife of award winning music artiste, 2face Idibia, Annie, has revealed that she will not allow her children go through the emotional ...
Top South African role-interpreter, Xolile Tshabalala, has been appointed as the Ambassador for Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF).The pretty lady held a meeting with the ...
Ahead of the prestigious Best of Nollywood (BON) awards ceremony, which takes place later in the year; organisers of the event have concluded plans to ...
Top Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, who recently announced her divorce to her fans, was at an event in the United States of America (USA), where ...