1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
Fresh reports filtering in from Adamawa State has it that another set of 40 girls have been abducted by the outlawed Islamic sect, Boko Haram. The ...
Nigerian Dominic Adesanya Arrested After He Jumped the White House fence and ran onto the North Lawn
A Maryland man jumped the White House fence and ran onto the North Lawn before being subdued Wednesday night. Dominic Adesanya, 23, stood on the North ... Full story
Rate this article
Nollywood actress turned singer, Tonto Dikeh, keeps making the news either for good or bad reasons. She is not new to controversies and she has ...
As many celebrities celebrate their long days on earth, fans and friends on late singer Goldie, have continued to mourn the youthful exist of the ...
Yesterday his honour – Justice Abdul Kafarati finally ruled after 3 postponements on the Ebah application to have the Antigay law ( Same Sex marriage ...
2Face Idibia’s Diaspora Woman, off “The Ascension” album, featuring Congolese internationally acclaimed artiste, Fally Ipupa.The video directed by multi-award winning music video director, Moe Musa, ...
Photo Credit:ndlea In order for him to throw an extravagant wedding ceremony in December, a 40-year-old patent medicine dealer tried his luck with drug business, but ...
Wave making Nigerian artiste and winner of the 2008 edition of MTN Project Fame West Africa, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk is currently having fun in all ...
Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman, has urged bloggers to stop spreading falsehood about him and friend, Halima Abubakar.There have been reports online that the two celebs were ...
On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa has called out those pressurizing her to get pregnant. The OAP who got married to her long time lover, Maje ...
A 30-year-old woman who has been denied action on bed by her husband has begged the court to dissolve her marriage of 18 years to ...
Popular Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke has joined other entertainers who have gone into politics. But unlike his other colleagues, he isn’t contesting for any ...