1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
President Goodluck Jonathan has advised the incoming president, Muhammadu Buhari, not to single his administration out for probe. He said if Mr. Buhari must investigate him ... Full story
The duo of Osine Ikhianosime and Anesi Ikhianosime have rekindled hope in the future of nigeria as they entered their names in the catalogue of ... Full story
Rate this article
- Buhari Arrives Nigeria This Morning After UK Visit
- Raymond Dokpesi And Seven Others To Testify Against Tinubu
- Footballer Kills Mechanic Over An Arguement
Liverpool's players showed no signs of a hangover from their 6-1 defeat by Stoke on their end-of-season holiday in Dubai. The squad are on a three-day ... Full story
The Federal government on Tuesday ordered contractors handling airport remodeling projects but failed to deliver, to return N17.6billion back to the government. DAILY POST reports that ... Full story
May 27th is celebrated throughout the world as the Children's Day by World Conference for the Well-being of Children in 1925 and globally recognised since ...
In few weeks’ time, Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar, who has had her fair share of controversy in the Nigeria entertainment industry, will top another year. The ...
Few weeks after his painful demise, the final burial plans for late Nollywood actor Peter Bunor has been officially announced. The Nollywood veteran who passed away ...
Nigerian singer, DJ Zeez, now known as Zeez, has called on parents to learn how to create time for their wards rather than buying them ...
As the world celebrate Children's Day today, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, some Nigerian stars have also decided to be part of it and make it ...
The Nigerian entertainment businessman, Jude Okoye, for some years back had played the role of a big uncle, celebrating with his twin brothers Peter and ...
The mother of Wizkid's four-year-old son, Sola Ogudugu, has disclosed that her first experience doing what adults do in the bedroom was with the music ...
Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has hit one of the greatest achievement in life which many have always wished for The actress recently gave her first Tedx ...