1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com
Headlines Newsview all
He is an outspoken Nigerian who is not ashamed to declare his sexuality as being ‘GAY’ to any ear that cares to listen to his ... Full story
Nollywood pretty actress, Tonto Dikeh, would make a good mother, no doubt. This conclusion was reached based on the way she has been over pampering ... Full story
Rate this article
Driving his re-election campaign train beyond the terrain of social, entertainment, sports and agricultural sectors, President Goodluck Jonathan, on Sunday, January 25, 2015, had an ... Full story
Producer Lisa Omorodion had another movie premiere for First Cut at Silverbird Cinemas in Lagos on Friday Jan 23rd. I wasn't really impressed by the looks ... Full story
The Managing Director, Afrinvest West Africa Limited, a research and investment advisory firm, Mr. Ike Chioke, tells how falling oil prices will pose challenges to ... Full story
At a point, she was addressed as a ex-actress because shortly after beautiful Nollywood diva, Caroline Ekanem Danjuma, married her billionaire husband, Musa Danjuma, they ...
Few days after Nigerian songstress, Omawunmi Mgbele said "I Do' legally to her long time off and on boyfriend, Tosin Yusuf, the 'If you ask ...
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new, for a journey of a thousand mile begins with a step. These is a ...
Argument arouse when an artiste who look like Tuface was signed into Kennis music after Tuface left the record label. Many said it was same ...
Popular music video director, Moe Musa whose real name is Mohammed Musa has spoken in praise of popular rapper, Reminisce as the hip hop artiste ...