1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
A man in Benin City, Edo State, who succeeded in fooling people into thinking he was mad, has turned out to be a ritual killer ... Full story
Some ladies have dumped their boyfriend just because the guys couldn’t give them N50,000+ to buy the rave of the moment – Brazilian Hair. They ...
Rate this article
Since the rummoured breakup of P-Square sprung, there have been tales that the wife of Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo, was responsible for it. Some people ...
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor may not have acted in lots of movies, but she has successfully substituted that for series of issues, which have kept ...
Ghanaian actress cum singer, Juliet Ibrahim, who jetted out to Amsterdam to represent her country at the International Kidney Cancer Coalition Conference, in Netherlands, has ...
It is that time of the year again to crown the next Mr Nigeria 2014. Silverbird Group, organisers of the contest, has unveiled the 20 ...
Seasoned comedian, MC Abbey was recently honoured by a church as he was given an award of excellence. The handsome entertained was reportedly rewarded for ...
Come Sunday, May 4, 2014, all roads will lead to The Filmhouse Cinemas, located at Leisure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Road in Surulere, Lagos for the ...
Following the bomb attack at Nyanya in Abuja last week, music ariste, Dapo Oyebanjo aka D'Banj, on Tuesday, visited the victims and urged the youths ...
Nigerian singer, Joshua Inyiezo, popularly known as Solidstar, is currently shooting the Super Eagles’ official 2014 FIFA World Cup theme song, Nigeriafilms.com can authoritatively report. ...
Over the weekend, it was reported that Nollywood damsels; Mercy Johnson Okojie and Chika Ike were not in talking terms. According to reports, the two ...
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde is no doubt having it good for her especially after her Times magazine recognition. The beautiful mother of four has been ...