1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com
Headlines Newsview all
Embattled Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua declared in his church service today that he will be visiting South Africa once in a month ‘in memory of ...
The founder of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has defended the tuition fees charged by schools owned by the church, describing the provision ...
Rate this article
- Billboard In India Mistakes Morgan Freeman For Nelson Mandela
- 7 And 10-Year-Old Michigan Boys Honored For Turning In A $100 Bill They Found In The Park
- Shaunie O’Neal Refutes Shaq’s Claim That He Didn’t Want Kids In Reality Show
Nigeria’s athletic multiple-gold medalist, Blessing Okagbare, has picked a November 2014 date for her traditional wedding which is expected to hold in the oil city ...
It is no longer news that popular Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo and his wife Jennifer got engaged a year ago and later walked down ...
Popular comedian, Gordons got UNILAG students misty-eyed last Thursday as he narrated his inspiring journey to success while performing at the Lagos finale of Amstel ...
Kelechi Ejelonu is a fast rising Nigerian actress who out of passion for entertainment had to quit her job at Barclays Bank in the UK ...
Before, before! I am not going to mention names here, but it may be clear to you, who I am referring to. They show their n**ity ...
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has revealed that she was recently paid N1.5million to MC a wedding over the weekend.According to the actress, a friend of ...
Senator Ita Giwa much anticipated wedding of her daughter was held last Saturday and her pretty daughter, Koko was looking all beautiful.Celebrities stormed the wedding ...
Indeed family is everything and it’s always nice when a man flaunts his family, because some celebrities hardly post the pictures of their families with ...
Since the rising of Maheeda into the entertainment industry, there has been a lot wagging about her, lifestyle, brand and others .Fast rising Gospel singer, ...
After much meetings and deliberations on the safety measures against the much dreaded Ebola virus, Lagos and Ogun state governments have ordered its private and ...