1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headlines Newsview all
The Peoples Coalition Against Corruption, an anti-graft group, has urged the federal government and anti-corruption agencies to investigate Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state. According to ... Full story
Buhari has reiterated his success against the Boko Haram sect despite fatal attacks orchestrated by the sect that has killed several civilians in the north-eastern ... Full story
There is disquiet in the nation’s Army following recent changes in strategies in the battle to flush out the dreaded Boko Haram terrorists. Consequently, the Boko ... Full story
Rate this article
Today, history was made. The first of its kind, Access Bank Lagos City Marathon which took at the National stadium Surulere and making its stop ...
Whether by sheer coincidence, inspiration or plain theft, several hit songs sound alike, so it is not unusual that you can listen to a song ...
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, will be a year older tomorrow February 7th, 2016, and she has began getting gifts and cake while on set ...
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold Onuwaje, is seriously not happy with the high rate of robbery incidents in the country as she was recently robbed while ...
Gradually turning Nigeria’s Lady Gaga, Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, is ready to serve anyone who talks wrongly at her just the way it’s hot after ...
Wow, today has indeed been a very busy one especially with the just concluded Lagos City Marathon which had thousands of participants in attendance.Definitely, such ...
EME co-owner and singer, Banky W, is so happy that almost all his friends are married as he continues to play the role of groom’s ...
Recently, Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams, turned a year older and her friends decided to show her that unimaginable love by hosting her to a dinner ...
With the first round exit of the Super Eagles from the Championship for African Nations (CHAN), coaches and former players have expressed divergent views concerning ... Full story