1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com
Headlines Newsview all
Rate this article
- Billboard In India Mistakes Morgan Freeman For Nelson Mandela
- 7 And 10-Year-Old Michigan Boys Honored For Turning In A $100 Bill They Found In The Park
- Shaunie O’Neal Refutes Shaq’s Claim That He Didn’t Want Kids In Reality Show
A high court sitting in Okuku, Osun State has sentenced two robbers to death for stealing fowls. The convicts, Olowookere Segun and Morakinyo Sunday, were found ...
OTUNBA-FRACIS-OLUWAGBENRO Otunba Francis Meshioye, Olori Oluwo of the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (ROF) made some revelations recently. The supreme leader of Ogboni in Nigeria said some popular ...
Few days ago, sexy singer, Seyi Shay officially released her latest music video ‘Crazy’ where she featured Wizkid. The video has been trending for a while. ...
The Nollywood actress and President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, who is already a mother of four had been romantically linked with movie director, ...
30 DAYS IN ATLANTA, the Movie Produced by A-list comedian, AY has been announced as Nollywood’s Highest Grossing Cinema Movie of all time, after it ...
River states have stood still as Nollywood actress and Actors Guild of Nigeria’s President, Ibinabo Fiberesima finally takes the traditional oat of marriage at the ...
Few weeks after announcing this sudden interest in politics and stirring controversy with the tinted hair on his Campaign poster, Tony Tetuila, laid low. Nothing ...
Nigerian female musician turned politician, Kenny Saint Best, recently lost out during the APC primary election in Lagos where she was contesting for a seat ...
Richard Mofe-Damijo, Delta State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism has abandoned the grave of his wife, Mee Mofe Damijo at Ikoyi Cemetery, Lagos and the ...
It seems to be the trend as several Nigerian celebrities have settled to marry secretly for different reasons. Top Yoruba movie star, Lola Alao in ...