1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
Dr. Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries)
1. This year is going to be one of great revival
2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers
3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages
4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult
5. A year of harvest of babies
6. A year of wonders and mysteries
7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)
8. He said something about violent storms
9. A year of deliverance for many, as the Passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.
10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.
11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.
12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)
13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country
14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)
15. A year of earthquakes and famine.
16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.
17. Traders shall be chased out of God’s temple this year
© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com
Click the link below to go to...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly of AREMU AFOLAYN
Alleged Gigolo, Aremu Afolayan Secretly Marries Lover In Abuja
No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Actor, Saheed Balogun Has Threatened To Take His X-Wife To Court For Refusing To Change Her Last Name
Saidi Balogun Is Lying, He Dragged Me To Court Over Use Of His Name (Balogun), Fathia Balogun Confirm
I Have No Issues With Fathia--Saidi Balogun
Fathia Balogun Dares Ex- Husband, Saidi Blogun
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to email@example.com
Headlines Newsview all
Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved by everybody. She died on October 23 after travelling to ... Full story
Soldiers in Nigeria’s military may be working as moles for Boko Haram, giving the terrorist group vital information about the military’s strategies and tactics. News site, ... Full story
Ebola is a lot easier to catch than health officials have admitted — and can be contracted by contact with a doorknob contaminated by a ... Full story
Rate this article
Nollywood actor cum director, Femi Ogedengbe, has revealed that challenges faced in the movie industry is about trying to do things out of the ordinary ...
Nigeria on Thursday escaped the wrath of FIFA as Justice Ambrose Allagoa of the Federal High court sitting in Jos, Plateau State on Thursday withdrew ...
Politics could be described as a game for the strong and brave minds and at the end of the tunnel, the best or favoured candidate ...
Veteran Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze, who has had a share of the good and bad sides of a celebrity, has disclosed that stardom comes with ...
Rumours will come and go likewise challenges but what keeps one going is the ability to stay strong especially when those rumours are not true ...
Popular Lagos socialite and Movida night Club boss, Akeem Shodeinde, in an interview with Encomium Magazine, disclosed that the reason for the closure of his ...
After the Football’s world governing body FIFA had given African champions Nigeria until midday on Friday to overturn the court ruling and reinstate Pinnick or ...
Today, Thursday October 30, super talented rapper, and Chocolate City artiste, Ice Prince tops another year on planet earth.The father of one who recently dropped ...
The annual Felabration may have come and gone, but memories of happenings at the well-attended event linger on the mind of many that thronged out ...
Once upon a time, I experienced a very thunderous breakup and for the next couple of weeks, I spent time, copious amounts of time, pouring ...