We all Know TB Joshua’s Predictions are always true.Here are his predictions for this year. Hmmmm We should all Move closer to God.
1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.
2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.
3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful – your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.
4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.
5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.
6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.
7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).
Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.
Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it.
My name is T.B. Joshua.
Headlines Newsview all
No fewer than 30 male passengers died in the Adeosun area of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Sunday after a trailer conveying them tumbled down the ... Full story
The Presidency has unfurled tentative details on the implementation of its N500 billion social welfare programme, revealing that one million extremely poor Nigerians would be ... Full story
International security operatives are about to be petitioned by the EFCC to help repatriate former public holders with corruption cases who are currently 'hiding' abroad. These ... Full story
Rate this article
On Saturday, February 6, media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu got married to Cynthia Obianodo the beautiful daughter of billionaire transporter Vincent Obianodo, CEO of Young Shall ... Full story
From A Bread Seller To A Top Model - Olajumoke's Cinderella Moment Featured On The Cover Of ThisDay Style
The moral of this story is that when God remembers to bless you, no matter where you are, He will surely locate you. Read this ... Full story
Nigerian singer, Praiz is definitely on the right track for global recognition as U.S rapper, Obie Trice has announced an international collaboration with the singer. From ... Full story
No matter what happens in life or the challenges one goes through, the religious sector is always the last option where one decides to run ...
After coincidentally walking into Ty Bello’s Photo-shoot, once a bread seller and mother of two, Olajumoke Orisaguna, has not just made the front cover of ...
Since the crash of the marriage of actress Toyin Aimakhu's , she has been in the media for one controversial reason or the other.The latest ...
Nigeria Music Artist Sheyi Shay stuns in this outfit."Off to church with Che Guevara, a revolutionary... where r you?? #churchftboj #seyiorshay #porches #newhair by @lolavita ...
The Kiss, Brides 3 Outfits, Lovely Cake And More About Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Exquisite Wedding (Photos)
It was indeed a star-studded exquisite wedding as ?Cynthia & Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's finally walked down the aisle, yesterday February 6, 2016 in Abuja. There are some ...
Chidinma Ekile, famously known as Miss Kedike, is one of the hottest and most sought after spinsters in the Nigeria music industry.The Capital Hill singer ...
Toke Makinwa, Dolapo Oni, Lala Akindoju, Hazel Chiejina,Debola Williams, Chidinma Ekile and a host of other ladies looked stunning at the Ebuka- Obi Uchendu's Wedding ...