Lovely Okojie loses her battle as Mercy Johnson and Prince Odianosen Okojie, proceed with wedding plans
Contrary to speculations that star Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has called off her August 27th, 2011 marriage to her fiancé, Edo-born Prince, Odianosen Okojie, the marriage, we gathered, is going on as planned.
The development followed the messy revelation by a Canadian-based woman, Lovely Okojie, who claimed she is still married to the screen diva’s husband-to-be, Prince Okojie.
Ever since the news broke, the entertainment world has been awash with different headlines on the marriage controversy, and it seems never ending.
In a recent interview, Okojie said ; My estranged wife, Lovely purpose is just to split Mercy and myself which I don’t think is possible. Mercy and I are waxing stronger by the day.
Myself and Mercy, are still together, our love is still waxing stronger.
When reminded that it’s only a few days to the marriage earlier billed for the Christ Embassy in Lagos, Odianosen says that the marriage is not holding in any church again.”I don’t wanna go to church again, I don’t wanna say anything about the church.
In February, my brother had his wedding in lagos.Mercy and I wore the same attire and we posted it on Facebook; Lovely commented by saying, “we shall see”.
But the question is why wait 2 weeks to my wedding for all of these.
Despite all his estranged wife’s vituperations, Okojie said he would not allow her wicked nature to affect the care and love he has for his kids.
One very important revelation by Odianosen is his remark that Mercy was distraught with the whole controversy.”She’s hurt because she’s human but at this point, we need to be strong for each other.”
Asked if the marriage plans was still on the cards, Odianosen says the marriage is going on as planned.
“Mercy and I are in love. I love her so much and she reciprocates that to me.”
Meanwhile further findings by Nigeriafilms reveals that while popular comedian Ayo Makun a.k.a AY of the famous TV Show “Ay Live” is billed to be the Master of Ceremony of the event, Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson is the Chief bridesmaid and Kenneth Kadiri is the best man.
Reception at 10 Degree Event Centre.
Traditional wedding taking place at Iyana Iba, an outskirt of Lagos residence of the Johnsons on Friday 26th August amidst tight security.
Read the official statement from her publicist below...
Some called it a trial of love while others said it is a triumph of love, but for Mercy Johnson, it is simply a leap of faith.
We would like to formally inform the general public especially Mercy Johnson fans that after several legal and spiritual consultations, Mercy Johnson has decided to go ahead with the wedding plans.
MJ will be walking down the aisle come Saturday, August 27. She however urges her fans and friends to pray along with her and appreciates those who stood by her.
Click the link below to go to...
Mercy Johnson's fiancé : I signed a birth certificate and not marriage certificate
Mercy Johnson's Marriage Saga Continues As Lovely Okojie Speaks Out
Actress Mercy Johnson tweets: I am getting married to an unmarried father, that's all!
IS MERCY JOHNSON PREGNANT?.
Mercy Johnson Runs To Mountain Of Fire For Divine Intervention, as Marriage Drama Continues
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)