Lovely Okojie loses her battle as Mercy Johnson and Prince Odianosen Okojie, proceed with wedding plans
Contrary to speculations that star Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has called off her August 27th, 2011 marriage to her fiancé, Edo-born Prince, Odianosen Okojie, the marriage, we gathered, is going on as planned.
The development followed the messy revelation by a Canadian-based woman, Lovely Okojie, who claimed she is still married to the screen diva’s husband-to-be, Prince Okojie.
Ever since the news broke, the entertainment world has been awash with different headlines on the marriage controversy, and it seems never ending.
In a recent interview, Okojie said ; My estranged wife, Lovely purpose is just to split Mercy and myself which I don’t think is possible. Mercy and I are waxing stronger by the day.
Myself and Mercy, are still together, our love is still waxing stronger.
When reminded that it’s only a few days to the marriage earlier billed for the Christ Embassy in Lagos, Odianosen says that the marriage is not holding in any church again.”I don’t wanna go to church again, I don’t wanna say anything about the church.
In February, my brother had his wedding in lagos.Mercy and I wore the same attire and we posted it on Facebook; Lovely commented by saying, “we shall see”.
But the question is why wait 2 weeks to my wedding for all of these.
Despite all his estranged wife’s vituperations, Okojie said he would not allow her wicked nature to affect the care and love he has for his kids.
One very important revelation by Odianosen is his remark that Mercy was distraught with the whole controversy.”She’s hurt because she’s human but at this point, we need to be strong for each other.”
Asked if the marriage plans was still on the cards, Odianosen says the marriage is going on as planned.
“Mercy and I are in love. I love her so much and she reciprocates that to me.”
Meanwhile further findings by Nigeriafilms reveals that while popular comedian Ayo Makun a.k.a AY of the famous TV Show “Ay Live” is billed to be the Master of Ceremony of the event, Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson is the Chief bridesmaid and Kenneth Kadiri is the best man.
Reception at 10 Degree Event Centre.
Traditional wedding taking place at Iyana Iba, an outskirt of Lagos residence of the Johnsons on Friday 26th August amidst tight security.
Read the official statement from her publicist below...
Some called it a trial of love while others said it is a triumph of love, but for Mercy Johnson, it is simply a leap of faith.
We would like to formally inform the general public especially Mercy Johnson fans that after several legal and spiritual consultations, Mercy Johnson has decided to go ahead with the wedding plans.
MJ will be walking down the aisle come Saturday, August 27. She however urges her fans and friends to pray along with her and appreciates those who stood by her.
Click the link below to go to...
Mercy Johnson's fiancé : I signed a birth certificate and not marriage certificate
Mercy Johnson's Marriage Saga Continues As Lovely Okojie Speaks Out
Actress Mercy Johnson tweets: I am getting married to an unmarried father, that's all!
IS MERCY JOHNSON PREGNANT?.
Mercy Johnson Runs To Mountain Of Fire For Divine Intervention, as Marriage Drama Continues
Latest Nigeria News
- Budget Padding Scandalous, Rubbishes Buhari?s Anti-Graft Crusade Says Afenifere
- 35 FRSC Crushed To Death By Drivers, 1 Loses Manhood
- Man Stoned And Burnt To Death For Stealing 3 Month Old Baby
- Stephen Keshi?s Burial Rites Commence Today
- Dogara Fights Back : Jibrin Smuggled Fake Projects Into The Budget
- Panic In Owerri Over Bombing Threat, Security Beefed Up
- I Have Not Been Paid For 5 Months Says Siasia
- Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra Restoration Not Personal Decision But Call From God Almighty
- Buhari Spits Fire: This Is What I Will Do To Corrupt APC Members
- NSCDC Rescues 9 Year Old Boy Chained For 2 Weeks Without Food In Celestial Church
- Breaking: Buhari?s Minister Reveals How Much His Government SavesMonthly
- Troops Nab Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists PMS Suppliers
- Nigerian Navy Arrests Niger Delta Avengers? Major Logistics Supplier
- Buhari Says Nigerians Still Love Him? See Fresh Poll Shows PMB?s Real Popularity
- Another Top Supplier To ND Avengers Arrested
- Bishop In Police Net For Allegedly Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers
- What This Boko Haram Member Was Caught Doing Will Shock You (photos)
- Bola Ige: This Is What President Buhari Told IGP To Do Immediately
- Pilot Tells EFCC: How I Transported Over N1.219bn To Fayose On An Aircraft
- EFCC Interrogates Doyin Okupe Over N162m Illicit Payment
- My Boyfriend Refused To Use Condom: Police Arrests Lovers Fighting Over S3x
- Revelations : I Drove The Bribe Money To Fayose?s Hotel Says Driver
- Fear Of Buhari: Senate Makes Very Crucial Statement
- Reuben Abati: Theresa May, Melaye and the Leader?s Wife
- How Bullion van Driver Delivered N1.2bn To Fayose?s Hotel
- 2 soldiers Killed, 7 injured in Boko Haram ambush
- PENGASSAN, NUPENG call off strike
- IPMAN urges FG To Reopen Investigation Into Alleged N10.9bn Subsidy Fraud
- Pipeline Bombings: Militant Group Announces 2 Week Ceasefire
- IPMAN Urges FG To Reopen Investigation Into Alleged N10.9bn Subsidy Fraud
- Many Feared Dead As Communal Clash Resurfaces In Benue Coomunity
- Student Stabs Landlord To Death, You Wont Believe What He Did Next
- Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce Hangs Out With His Lookalike Son, Cody (Video)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Gov. Ugwuanyi And Ogun Speaker Urge Muslims Faithful To Promote Peace And Unity
- Oduah Has No Female Domestic Staff
- Brent Oil Falls Below $50 As Nigeria Ups Production
- Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again, Hit NNPC, Chevron Pipelines
- Alleged Fraud: Read What Happened To Diezani?s Ally In Court
- EFCC Removes Diezani From Money Laundering Trial
- Twitter Suspends Niger Delta Avengers Account