Lovely Okojie loses her battle as Mercy Johnson and Prince Odianosen Okojie, proceed with wedding plans
Contrary to speculations that star Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has called off her August 27th, 2011 marriage to her fiancé, Edo-born Prince, Odianosen Okojie, the marriage, we gathered, is going on as planned.
The development followed the messy revelation by a Canadian-based woman, Lovely Okojie, who claimed she is still married to the screen diva’s husband-to-be, Prince Okojie.
Ever since the news broke, the entertainment world has been awash with different headlines on the marriage controversy, and it seems never ending.
In a recent interview, Okojie said ; My estranged wife, Lovely purpose is just to split Mercy and myself which I don’t think is possible. Mercy and I are waxing stronger by the day.
Myself and Mercy, are still together, our love is still waxing stronger.
When reminded that it’s only a few days to the marriage earlier billed for the Christ Embassy in Lagos, Odianosen says that the marriage is not holding in any church again.”I don’t wanna go to church again, I don’t wanna say anything about the church.
In February, my brother had his wedding in lagos.Mercy and I wore the same attire and we posted it on Facebook; Lovely commented by saying, “we shall see”.
But the question is why wait 2 weeks to my wedding for all of these.
Despite all his estranged wife’s vituperations, Okojie said he would not allow her wicked nature to affect the care and love he has for his kids.
One very important revelation by Odianosen is his remark that Mercy was distraught with the whole controversy.”She’s hurt because she’s human but at this point, we need to be strong for each other.”
Asked if the marriage plans was still on the cards, Odianosen says the marriage is going on as planned.
“Mercy and I are in love. I love her so much and she reciprocates that to me.”
Meanwhile further findings by Nigeriafilms reveals that while popular comedian Ayo Makun a.k.a AY of the famous TV Show “Ay Live” is billed to be the Master of Ceremony of the event, Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson is the Chief bridesmaid and Kenneth Kadiri is the best man.
Reception at 10 Degree Event Centre.
Traditional wedding taking place at Iyana Iba, an outskirt of Lagos residence of the Johnsons on Friday 26th August amidst tight security.
Read the official statement from her publicist below...
Some called it a trial of love while others said it is a triumph of love, but for Mercy Johnson, it is simply a leap of faith.
We would like to formally inform the general public especially Mercy Johnson fans that after several legal and spiritual consultations, Mercy Johnson has decided to go ahead with the wedding plans.
MJ will be walking down the aisle come Saturday, August 27. She however urges her fans and friends to pray along with her and appreciates those who stood by her.
Click the link below to go to...
Mercy Johnson's fiancé : I signed a birth certificate and not marriage certificate
Mercy Johnson's Marriage Saga Continues As Lovely Okojie Speaks Out
Actress Mercy Johnson tweets: I am getting married to an unmarried father, that's all!
IS MERCY JOHNSON PREGNANT?.
Mercy Johnson Runs To Mountain Of Fire For Divine Intervention, as Marriage Drama Continues
Latest Nigeria News
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well
- Jibrin Claims: Dogara Bribing Members With $25,000,
- Patoranking Reportedly Denied Entry Into Uganda
- Seems Shekau Is Finally Dead, He Will Forever Be In Hell Says Nigerians
- Father Mbaka Tells Buhari: I Can Not Keep Quiet, There's Poverty Everywhere
- Herdsmen Go Berserk, Run Down Communities In 2 States