They went to deliver souls from evil but ended up getting ‘delivered’ from religion. Two Nigerian men of God were last weekend allegedly lured to patronise prostitutes at a popular brothel at Cable Point, Asaba, the Delta State capital. They went to preach where only fools would dare.
According to Leadership, the pastors from a very popular church along Ibusa Road in Nigeria had visited the area to convert and win over sex workers to their church. Instead, they were seduced by the prostitutes into abandoning the holy Book. Later, the prostitutes burned their Bibles and clothes following a confrontation over ‘payments’.
Sources said the men of God had resolved at one of their meetings to win many converts, especially the prostitutes who stay in brothels, in order to grow their church membership.
Cable Poin, the area they decided to visit, is a notorious stopover for hoodlums and has the largest number of brothels and casinos in the southern region of Nigeria.
The Leadership quoted eyewitness who said that preachers had gained audience with the harlots, but after a period of time, they were disoriented by the sudden display of brazen nudity and revealing female body parts, which reportedly tempted and hypnotised them.
Their hosts then took them into their rooms where they were said to have thunderously broken the Sixth Commandment, the unidentified witness said.
It is claimed that a fight broke out when the evangelists regained their composure and insisted on not paying the harlots’ bills, arguing that that was not their original mission.
During the scuffle, the prostitutes reportedly burnt the pastors’ Bibles and clothes.
But it’s not just Nigeria where matters below the belt are bizarre. Just recently, police in Zimbabwe arrested three female rapists said to have been terrorising men.
The Daily Mail reported that detectives in Gweru, Zimbabwe had seized 33 used condoms from a suspect’s vehicle following reports of attacks on men seeking lifts in the town, as well as Harare and Mashonaland West.
The Zimbabwean Media had described the alarming trend of male hitchhikers being offered lifts, then being drugged and driven to secluded spots by female attackers.
According to police, the men would then be forced into sex with the women, sometimes unprotected and at gunpoint, before the female rapists collect their semen and dump victims by the roadside.
Harry Mohammed Misi was quoted by the Zimbabwe’s Nehanda Radio: "We are shocked with what is happening in our society where men are now being sexually-abused by women. Tables have turned."
Speaking to CNN, Watch Ruparanganda, a professor of sociology at the University of Zimbabwe, said some sections of the society use sperm for ritual purposes.
"The thinking is that it can be used for regeneration of life since biologically, they are a source of life.
"Some people think they can have their bad luck gone by using semen.
That could explain why men are raped for their semen," said Ruparanganda.
Latest Nigeria News
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well
- Jibrin Claims: Dogara Bribing Members With $25,000,
- Patoranking Reportedly Denied Entry Into Uganda
- Seems Shekau Is Finally Dead, He Will Forever Be In Hell Says Nigerians
- Father Mbaka Tells Buhari: I Can Not Keep Quiet, There's Poverty Everywhere