They went to deliver souls from evil but ended up getting ‘delivered’ from religion. Two Nigerian men of God were last weekend allegedly lured to patronise prostitutes at a popular brothel at Cable Point, Asaba, the Delta State capital. They went to preach where only fools would dare.
According to Leadership, the pastors from a very popular church along Ibusa Road in Nigeria had visited the area to convert and win over sex workers to their church. Instead, they were seduced by the prostitutes into abandoning the holy Book. Later, the prostitutes burned their Bibles and clothes following a confrontation over ‘payments’.
Sources said the men of God had resolved at one of their meetings to win many converts, especially the prostitutes who stay in brothels, in order to grow their church membership.
Cable Poin, the area they decided to visit, is a notorious stopover for hoodlums and has the largest number of brothels and casinos in the southern region of Nigeria.
The Leadership quoted eyewitness who said that preachers had gained audience with the harlots, but after a period of time, they were disoriented by the sudden display of brazen nudity and revealing female body parts, which reportedly tempted and hypnotised them.
Their hosts then took them into their rooms where they were said to have thunderously broken the Sixth Commandment, the unidentified witness said.
It is claimed that a fight broke out when the evangelists regained their composure and insisted on not paying the harlots’ bills, arguing that that was not their original mission.
During the scuffle, the prostitutes reportedly burnt the pastors’ Bibles and clothes.
But it’s not just Nigeria where matters below the belt are bizarre. Just recently, police in Zimbabwe arrested three female rapists said to have been terrorising men.
The Daily Mail reported that detectives in Gweru, Zimbabwe had seized 33 used condoms from a suspect’s vehicle following reports of attacks on men seeking lifts in the town, as well as Harare and Mashonaland West.
The Zimbabwean Media had described the alarming trend of male hitchhikers being offered lifts, then being drugged and driven to secluded spots by female attackers.
According to police, the men would then be forced into sex with the women, sometimes unprotected and at gunpoint, before the female rapists collect their semen and dump victims by the roadside.
Harry Mohammed Misi was quoted by the Zimbabwe’s Nehanda Radio: "We are shocked with what is happening in our society where men are now being sexually-abused by women. Tables have turned."
Speaking to CNN, Watch Ruparanganda, a professor of sociology at the University of Zimbabwe, said some sections of the society use sperm for ritual purposes.
"The thinking is that it can be used for regeneration of life since biologically, they are a source of life.
"Some people think they can have their bad luck gone by using semen.
That could explain why men are raped for their semen," said Ruparanganda.
About Article Author
Francisca (Viv) has over 10+ years of writing experience in press releases, feature articles, promotions, copywriting for small businesses and manufacturers in various industries. She brings a wealth of experience and is the "calmer" when these is a storm. She loves to travel and read.View More Articles
Latest Nigeria News
- Will RCCG Ever Remain The Same? Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Retirement
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)
- Alarming! Number Of People Boko Haram Has Abducted Since 2012
- Amazing! Ogun State Government To Pay All Medical Bills Of Cancer Patients In the State
- Horrible! Car Rams Into Trailer In Kwara State (Photos)
- Fatal Accident Along Abuja Expressway, Passengers Feared Dead (Photos)
- Caught In The Act! See What A Soldier Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos (Photos)
- Kuje Bombings: The Day After The Bomb Blast