Calling Delta State governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan a “monumental failure,” and a “rogue,” a group called the Movement for the Protection of the Rights of Deltans (MPROD), said in a public petition that Deltans across the State’s three Senatorial Zones and ethnic nationalities have resolved to rescue the State from the governor, whom they accuse of squandering N1.5 trillion in the past five years.
Even Uduaghan’s commissioners, except two, MPROD says in the petition, HOW UDUAGHAN IS MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF DELTANS Part 1, a copy of which was sent to SaharaReporters, are behind the decision.
“Deltans have resolved to rise up, rescue the state and carry out a resolution akin to Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya where tyrants and rogues stole their countries blind,” the complaint says.
“Uduaghan’s Commissioners are all behind this resolution except TWO- Special Infrastructure and Transport–and in our next expose, we shall explain why they both opted out of the Movement to Free Delta State and save Deltans from the hands of the rogue Governor.”
The petition alleges that the governor has squandered about N1.5 trillion since he took over from his predecessor in 2007.
“The startling and mind-bungling revelations from sources within the ministries of Economic Planning, Budget and Finance, is that Uduaghan has received N1.5 trillion in the last five years, yet what we find today in Delta State are virtually abandoned projects, kidnapping, stealing, and stories of what the Government intends to do, because there is nothing on ground to justify these huge financial sums.”
“Interestingly, states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo, and Cross River have done very well and have shown leadership and performance. A State such as Edo that receives far less than Delta has done far better than the rogue Uduaghan,” the petition says.
The complainants assert that the governor has done “absolutely NOTHING” with the vast sums he has received, outlining both the sources of the funds and the projects through which it claimed the funds are being drained.
“In our next expose, we shall reveal the names and identities of those he uses as fronts to ferry Deltans monies away,” they promise.
The petition was signed for MPROD by Ogbefi Alanza Moemeke (Delta Central); Comrade Ogheneovo Onoseme (Delta Central); Mr Brisbe Benifa (Delta South).
Full text of the petition:
MOVEMENT FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE RIGHTS OF DELTANS (MPROD)
RE: HOW UDUAGHAN IS MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF DELTANS-Part-1
-DELTA STATE IN A DEBT TRAP OF N120 BILLION
- AFTER RECEIVING N1.5 TRILLION IN 5 YEARS, UDUAGHAN HAS NOTHING TO SHOW ON GROUND
-HOW UDUAGHAN SIPHONED ALL THESE FUNDS THROUGH FRONTS…
We are constrained as stakeholders to write this petition on behalf of the vast majority of Deltans whose future and children’s future have been mortgages by the fraudulent and rogue-Governor of Delta state, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan. The startling and mind-bungling revelations from sources within the ministries of Economic planning, Budget and Finance, is that Uduaghan has received N1.5 trillion in the last five years, yet what we find today in Delta State are virtually abandoned project, kidnapping, stealing , and stories of what the Government intends to do because there is NOTHING on ground to justify this huge financial sums. Interestingly, States like Akwa Ibom , Rivers Edo, Cross River have done very well and have shown leadership and performance.
A State such as Edo that receives far less than Delta has done far better than the rogue Uduaghan. We are constrained to write to YOUR MEDIUM because we are confident that being a medium with the utmost integrity in the media industry in Nigeria and indeed Africa today that has not been compromised by Gov Uduaghan, YOUR MEDIUM will not fold its hand and watch the future of Deltans BEING MORTGAGED by Uduaghan who has stolen the resources of the State blind.
Here are short break-down:
1. 2007- 2012. ( TO DATE) Delta State has received N1.3 Trillion –
- FAAC monthly inflow of not less than N15billion………………
2. IGR(Internally Generated Revenue) in 4 years N100billion
3. funds from Debts
- Commercial Banks………………………….. N50billion
a. First Bank……………….N10billion
b. Zenith Bank………… Over N20billion
c. Others including ……Ecobank,….. Access Bank
……………. FCMB ……………N20billion.
4. CAPITAL MARKET (Delta State Bond) –N50billion
…. It is interesting and fraudulent on the part of Uduaghan that he secured this bond at an all interest of 15% per annum which by implication means that Deltans would be paying N15billion annually as an interest element.
GRAND TOTAL …………………. NI.5 Trillion.
This is what Gov Uduaghan has received in the last five years. So what has he done with all these fund? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. In our next expose, we shall reveal the names and identities of those he uses as fronts to ferry Deltans monies away. But for now here are some of the projects he uses as drain-pipes to siphon Deltans monies and mortgaging the future of Deltans:
1. Airport……….. N30BILLION. Over N30billion has been spent on this uncompleted project which is still gulping funds. As at the last release, N1billion was released to ULO and it was quickly diverted. This is in addition to the N7.5billion used to clear an imaginary hill which exposes Uduaghan as an unintelligent man who did no feasibility study before embarking on such a project.
2. proposed purchase of Helicopter……. N7.5billion
3. purchase of diesel to run Street lights……….
4. abandoned Road projects across the state…………
5. IPP Project at Oghara ( Abandoned after wasting over N30billion)
6. New Government House (Abandoned by ULO after sinking billions)
7. Drainage/ Roads (Abandoned …….)
8. Schools (On-going…….. while some have been abandoned)
9. Warri Industrial Business park ( Abandoned after sinking in over N1billion. And his mistress Helen who runs as front for him on the project claimed Uduaghan collected all the monies from her and left her with only N15m to do the job!)
10. Osubi airport Expansion ( Uduaghan wants to waste another N12billion as mobilization here now…….. after abandoning Asaba airport which has not been completed to specification)
Gov Uduaghan has been a monumental failure in five years. Now the chicken has come home to roast. Deltans have resolved to rise up, rescue the state and carry out a resolution akin to Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya where Tyrants and rogues stole their countries blind. Uduaghan’s Commissioners are all behind this resolution except TWO- Special Infrastructure and Transport –and in our next Expose, we shall explain why they both opted out of the Movement to Free Delta State and save Deltans from the hands of the rogue- Governor. As a movement on a rescue mission, our membership cuts across the three Senatorial Zones and all ethnic nationalities.
Signed for MPROD
Ogbefi Alanza Moemeke - Delta Central
Comrade Ogheneovo Onoseme - Delta Central
Mr Brisbe Benifa - Delta South
Latest Nigeria News
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well
- Jibrin Claims: Dogara Bribing Members With $25,000,
- Patoranking Reportedly Denied Entry Into Uganda
- Seems Shekau Is Finally Dead, He Will Forever Be In Hell Says Nigerians
- Father Mbaka Tells Buhari: I Can Not Keep Quiet, There's Poverty Everywhere
- Herdsmen Go Berserk, Run Down Communities In 2 States