Calling Delta State governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan a “monumental failure,” and a “rogue,” a group called the Movement for the Protection of the Rights of Deltans (MPROD), said in a public petition that Deltans across the State’s three Senatorial Zones and ethnic nationalities have resolved to rescue the State from the governor, whom they accuse of squandering N1.5 trillion in the past five years.
Even Uduaghan’s commissioners, except two, MPROD says in the petition, HOW UDUAGHAN IS MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF DELTANS Part 1, a copy of which was sent to SaharaReporters, are behind the decision.
“Deltans have resolved to rise up, rescue the state and carry out a resolution akin to Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya where tyrants and rogues stole their countries blind,” the complaint says.
“Uduaghan’s Commissioners are all behind this resolution except TWO- Special Infrastructure and Transport–and in our next expose, we shall explain why they both opted out of the Movement to Free Delta State and save Deltans from the hands of the rogue Governor.”
The petition alleges that the governor has squandered about N1.5 trillion since he took over from his predecessor in 2007.
“The startling and mind-bungling revelations from sources within the ministries of Economic Planning, Budget and Finance, is that Uduaghan has received N1.5 trillion in the last five years, yet what we find today in Delta State are virtually abandoned projects, kidnapping, stealing, and stories of what the Government intends to do, because there is nothing on ground to justify these huge financial sums.”
“Interestingly, states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo, and Cross River have done very well and have shown leadership and performance. A State such as Edo that receives far less than Delta has done far better than the rogue Uduaghan,” the petition says.
The complainants assert that the governor has done “absolutely NOTHING” with the vast sums he has received, outlining both the sources of the funds and the projects through which it claimed the funds are being drained.
“In our next expose, we shall reveal the names and identities of those he uses as fronts to ferry Deltans monies away,” they promise.
The petition was signed for MPROD by Ogbefi Alanza Moemeke (Delta Central); Comrade Ogheneovo Onoseme (Delta Central); Mr Brisbe Benifa (Delta South).
Full text of the petition:
MOVEMENT FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE RIGHTS OF DELTANS (MPROD)
RE: HOW UDUAGHAN IS MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF DELTANS-Part-1
-DELTA STATE IN A DEBT TRAP OF N120 BILLION
- AFTER RECEIVING N1.5 TRILLION IN 5 YEARS, UDUAGHAN HAS NOTHING TO SHOW ON GROUND
-HOW UDUAGHAN SIPHONED ALL THESE FUNDS THROUGH FRONTS…
We are constrained as stakeholders to write this petition on behalf of the vast majority of Deltans whose future and children’s future have been mortgages by the fraudulent and rogue-Governor of Delta state, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan. The startling and mind-bungling revelations from sources within the ministries of Economic planning, Budget and Finance, is that Uduaghan has received N1.5 trillion in the last five years, yet what we find today in Delta State are virtually abandoned project, kidnapping, stealing , and stories of what the Government intends to do because there is NOTHING on ground to justify this huge financial sums. Interestingly, States like Akwa Ibom , Rivers Edo, Cross River have done very well and have shown leadership and performance.
A State such as Edo that receives far less than Delta has done far better than the rogue Uduaghan. We are constrained to write to YOUR MEDIUM because we are confident that being a medium with the utmost integrity in the media industry in Nigeria and indeed Africa today that has not been compromised by Gov Uduaghan, YOUR MEDIUM will not fold its hand and watch the future of Deltans BEING MORTGAGED by Uduaghan who has stolen the resources of the State blind.
Here are short break-down:
1. 2007- 2012. ( TO DATE) Delta State has received N1.3 Trillion –
- FAAC monthly inflow of not less than N15billion………………
2. IGR(Internally Generated Revenue) in 4 years N100billion
3. funds from Debts
- Commercial Banks………………………….. N50billion
a. First Bank……………….N10billion
b. Zenith Bank………… Over N20billion
c. Others including ……Ecobank,….. Access Bank
……………. FCMB ……………N20billion.
4. CAPITAL MARKET (Delta State Bond) –N50billion
…. It is interesting and fraudulent on the part of Uduaghan that he secured this bond at an all interest of 15% per annum which by implication means that Deltans would be paying N15billion annually as an interest element.
GRAND TOTAL …………………. NI.5 Trillion.
This is what Gov Uduaghan has received in the last five years. So what has he done with all these fund? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. In our next expose, we shall reveal the names and identities of those he uses as fronts to ferry Deltans monies away. But for now here are some of the projects he uses as drain-pipes to siphon Deltans monies and mortgaging the future of Deltans:
1. Airport……….. N30BILLION. Over N30billion has been spent on this uncompleted project which is still gulping funds. As at the last release, N1billion was released to ULO and it was quickly diverted. This is in addition to the N7.5billion used to clear an imaginary hill which exposes Uduaghan as an unintelligent man who did no feasibility study before embarking on such a project.
2. proposed purchase of Helicopter……. N7.5billion
3. purchase of diesel to run Street lights……….
4. abandoned Road projects across the state…………
5. IPP Project at Oghara ( Abandoned after wasting over N30billion)
6. New Government House (Abandoned by ULO after sinking billions)
7. Drainage/ Roads (Abandoned …….)
8. Schools (On-going…….. while some have been abandoned)
9. Warri Industrial Business park ( Abandoned after sinking in over N1billion. And his mistress Helen who runs as front for him on the project claimed Uduaghan collected all the monies from her and left her with only N15m to do the job!)
10. Osubi airport Expansion ( Uduaghan wants to waste another N12billion as mobilization here now…….. after abandoning Asaba airport which has not been completed to specification)
Gov Uduaghan has been a monumental failure in five years. Now the chicken has come home to roast. Deltans have resolved to rise up, rescue the state and carry out a resolution akin to Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya where Tyrants and rogues stole their countries blind. Uduaghan’s Commissioners are all behind this resolution except TWO- Special Infrastructure and Transport –and in our next Expose, we shall explain why they both opted out of the Movement to Free Delta State and save Deltans from the hands of the rogue- Governor. As a movement on a rescue mission, our membership cuts across the three Senatorial Zones and all ethnic nationalities.
Signed for MPROD
Ogbefi Alanza Moemeke - Delta Central
Comrade Ogheneovo Onoseme - Delta Central
Mr Brisbe Benifa - Delta South
Headlines Newsview all
Torrential rainstorms in the Kenyan capital have left at least 14 people dead, police said Saturday, including at least seven crushed when a six-storey building ... Full story
Six Boko Haram notorious kingpins were tracked and captured today, Thursday 28th April 2016, by the gallant Nigerian army in a renewed onslaught on the ... Full story
Rate this article
- Tiwa Savage’s Husband Tunji 'Teebillz' Balogun Tries To Commit Suicide On The Lekki- Ikoyi Toll Bridge
- EFCC Arrests Nursing Mother, Others For Stealing Dead Man's N3.7m
- Federal Government Of Nigeria Owes Power Firms N213bn
I watched the video interview of Tiwa Savage. And I have a few thoughts on it. Seems to me that the basic idea, coming from a ...
Goalkeeper Victor Valdes will return to Manchester United after having his loan deal at Standard Liege terminated. The 34-year-old Spaniard joined Belgian club Standard on loan ...
– Real Madrid’s medical team have been blamed for the club’s injury woes which have affected some of their best players – Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema could Madrid’s ...
In spite of the attacks on social media, trauma and emotional ordeal, Tiwa Savage said she is still concerned about her estranged husband Tunji Balogun ...
– Flavour’s baby mama Anna Banner’s photo was seen at an Abuja night club – The ex-beauty queen has slammed the club manager – Anna Banner recently ...
Confederation of African Football (CAF) have told Kenya to ensure venues and infrastructure to host the 2018 African Nations Championship (CHAN) is ready by September ...
Watford Sporting Director Nicola Salerno has hinted that Nigeria striker Odion Ighalo could be available for transfer during the summer only if the right offers ...
A diehard Totti fan, Thomas Jonsson, from Sweden, has met up with Roma legend, Francesco Totti, after the player discovered a body art of him ...
The Nigeria Football Federation have debunked rumours that they are interested in hiring former Tottenham manager, Harry Redknapp, as the new Super Eagles handler. British Newspaper ...
Interim coach of the Super Eagles Salisu Yusuf has declared that travel to England to understudy incoming Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola once he assumes ...