The General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said that the New Year will be better than 2012, just as he said that Nigerians must pray fervently over some issues.
Pastor Adeboye added that the Federal Government must learn from past floods and major disasters witnessed in the country last year and take decisive precautions to avert a repeat, otherwise the country might be plagued with another set of major disasters.
Also, except prayers are intensified, prominent Nigerians may lose their lives just as it happened last year.
These and more were the prophecies Pastor Adeboye rolled out during the crossover service held at the Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, in the wee hours of Tuesday.
In a well-attended service by prominent people like Evangelists Mike and Gloria Bamiloye, among others, Adeboye, who mounted the pulpit at few minutes past 11.00 p.m. to speak on the topic: “Preparing for Signs and Wonders” said, 2013 would however, be a year of signs and wonders and would be better than 2012.
“The prayers of some of you minimised death of prominent Nigerians in the last year, so don’t stop praying in 2012,” he noted.
Adeboye, who enjoined Christians to intensify their worship, praises, prayers and devotion unto God to access breakthroughs for this year, said concerning Nigeria that at the count of the sixth month of the year, many will say “hope rising.”
For individuals, the man of God said although there may be temporary setbacks in the lives of people, God would eliminate them and speak peace to storms in people’s lives as well as make their stars shine brighter in the New Year.
Generally, he said God said 2013 would be better than 2012 in all facets.
On the international scene, Pastor Adeboye, popularly referred to as Daddy G.O, also stated that besides major breakthrough in Medicine promised in the New Year, God told him that nations that have promulgated and governed by “unholy laws should expect a taste of God’s divine fury this year, even as he warned that weather conditions may get worse if prayers are not intensified.
According to him, intensive intercessions are needed to prevent death of prominent world leaders in office, as well as booby traps set for world famous church leaders.
“The Lord says prominent world leaders need lots of prayers so as not to die in office. He says prominent church leaders all over the world need prayers against planned scandals,” Adeboye disclosed.
The crossover service, which ended at about 2.30 a.m, saw wife of Pastor Adeboye, Folu, before the close of the previous year, leading eminent wives of senior pastors, all clad in white and green traditional attire, rendering special thanksgiving songs to God.
Notwithstanding the surge in violence in some parts of the country, the year 2013 has been described as one which Nigerians and even the government should approach with all known caution, as it will be full of human rebellion.
Also, the year will be inundated with mysterious happenings, disintegration and deception in high places, natural disaster and economic famine for the unrighteous and financial breakthrough for the righteous.
General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr Daniel Olukoya made these remarks as part of the prophetic outlook for the year in the early hours of Tuesday.
According to him, while believers must be prayerful because of the violent nature of the year, he noted that two crucial things they must do is to pray that they should meet those whom God wants them to meet in the course of the year, and not to come across those whom God does not want them to meet.
Olukoya, who described the year as that of ‘fresh oil, and distinctive shining’ for members of the church, said 2013 is “A volatile year. Very short tempered, that is why I call it a fragile balloon. It is a dangerous year not to toy with.”
He said the year will serve as a year where there will be confusion in countries, among politicians and where organised destroyers will split and begin to destroy themselves.
Olukoya, who cautioned actors and actresses in the entertainment industry to engage in serious prayers, noted that this is necessary to avert debt and death that may ravage the industry in the year, due to some satanic covenant most of them have entered into unknowingly.
He also said, “it will be a year of horrible sinfulness; dangerous year to play with sin; unusually turbulent year; uncommon lawlessness; a year special prayers is needed in fragile areas of the world; a year of rage of waters and seas against ungodly nations and people; a year of shaking against nations that support lawlessness; unbelievable betrayers; prayers are needed to arrest civil war in many places; a year of resurgence of wickedness; uncommon destruction for the sexually pervert.”
General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B Joshua has described 2013 as a year of judgment for politicians who rode to power on the crest of people’s support and later abandoned the same people, warning them to pray against death and sickness.
Joshua, in his prophecies for nations, continents and political leaders, said such politicians, especially those who got to power through the support of youths, would become helpless in the New Year and experience a plummet in their finances in addition to being traumatised by sicknesses, diseases and death.
This is just as he said prominent nouveau riche and famous people in the country would suffer the same fate this year.
“I am seeing great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless in matter of sickness, disease, finances, death. One of the causes: they have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed.
“This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youths to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: reward those who help you succeed now,” he said.
The cleric also predicted that there would be an upscale of natural disasters as well as increase in air and sea crashes, saying that those who move closer to God in the New Year would be spared the calamities.
It will not be an all gloomy outlook for the year as the cleric said those into sale of foodstuffs and practising farming would experience a boom in their businesses, adding that God had anointed these businesses to provide solution to economic depression.
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)