We learnt these gay men were caught in the act and arrested.
According to eyewitnesses, they were allegedly molested by their community men. They were later stripped naked and tied in rope as they whisked them to the elder of the village.
Gay right advocate groups in Nigeria are already condemning the act.
I really don’t know what to make of this, I am not supporting what they did or what they are doing but must they be made to look like criminals? Why not hand them over to the police instead of this JUNGLE JUSTICE? What do you think?
Uncensored photo below
Uncensored photo below
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES:
ed by their community men in Ekwe, a village ...
President of Nigerian Senate, David Mark, has insisted that the Bill prohibiting same sex marriage is irrevocable.Speaking at the civic reception in honour of the ... Full story
Two suspected gay pastors, Prince Ejimole, 26, and Lawrence Udo, 25, have been arrested and charged to court after they were allegedly caught having sex ...
About 50 people, mostly men, crowd around the front porch of a social club in Lagos, Nigeria’s biggest city cheering on a shy-looking young man, ...
In many African countries, it is illegal to be gay. 25 out of 38 African nations have passed laws that give varying degrees of prison ... Full story
Are you an eligible bachelor ready to marry? Can you play a lovey-dovey and win the heart of a 33 year old beautiful woman, who ... Full story
A 28-year old actor Bestwood Chukwuemeka was on Monday sentenced to three-month imprisonment by a Karu Senior Magistrates’ Court, Abuja, for having sexual intercourse with ... Full story
The interview between Chika and Stella was in Encomium mag last week. Too weird...read below..:- Chika: I've been having some strange feelings inside me Stella: How? Chika: Waking ... Full story
After a messy breakup with German hubby Marc Schwarz in 2010,the couple are back together proclaiming undying love for one another,a love that comes with ... Full story
Two gay men were attacked by a mob after they were caught having sex in Kayole estate late last month.The two men were beaten by ... Full story
In this video seven Nigerian gays in New York, United States, protested the passage of a bill by the Senate banning same-sex marriage.They gathered in ... Full story
Latest Nigeria News
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Ondo APC Secretariat Now A Shrine, See What Members Did (photos)
- How Adams Oshiomole Wasted Edo?s N1.4 Trillion ? PDP
- Electoral Offences: Why Maurice Iwu, 130 Others Must Be Punished Says NHRC Report
- Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Another Enugu Community
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash