FirstBank Nigeria now allows you to check your account balance anywhere at any time of the day. It is one of the features of the FirstBank mobile banking. This post will guide you on how to check FirstBank account balance.
The FirstBank mobile banking is also known as the FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service. The FirstBank USSD code is 894. With this service, you can use the code to check your FirstBank account balance on your phone. This service offers an easy, fast, and secure way of going about your banking transactions. You will not have to go to the bank or make use of a mobile app or Internet connection. All you need is a mobile phone. However, before you can be able to check your FirstBank account balance, you have to activate your number for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service.
How to use FirstBank Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) Quick Banking Service?
● Start by dialing *894*0# from your phone.
● The masked list of your naira debit cards numbers will appear on the screen of your mobile device.
● Choose your debit card of choice.
● You will be asked to enter your four digit Personal Identification Number or PIN code of the card you have chosen.
● After you have entered the PIN code, you will be asked to create a five digit PIN code.
● After that, your number is now active for FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service.
How to check FirstBank account balance on a phone?
● The quick code to check FirstBank account balance on the phone is *894*00#.
● To check your account balance, you have to dial the code *894*00# from your registered phone number.
Please note that to perform the check of your FirstBank account balance, you have to dial the code from your registered phone number. Also, this service can be used only by FirstBank account holders on any of the following mobile networks: Airtel, 9mobile, Globacom, and MTN.