The Managing Director, Anchor Insurance Company Limited, Mr. Ademayowa Adeduro, has said that the firm is promoting service excellence to make insurance more appreciative to stakeholders.
He said this during the brokers and customers forum organised by the firm with the theme, “Sustaining a vibrant customer relationship,” in Lagos .
Adeduro said, “The theme was chosen from the real essence of the forum on how to make our services relevant to our customers and not as a compulsory purchase or a sale out of compulsion as we most often witness in insurance transactions in Nigeria .”
He said, the platform was unique as it brought the firm together with stakeholders for the objective to promote service excellence and appreciation of uniqueness of insurance.
He said, “For us to make a meaningful image for the insurance industry, we must close rank with the insured, the customers, we must see ourselves in the same turf with brokers. We must not abandon brokers to do the difficult task of straightening the image of the industry along.”
To ensure that its management, brokers and customers are fully connected, he said that there was the need to build a robust interactive communication system, which was critical in achieving on line real time communication for a vibrant relationship.
The Chairman of the company, Chief Senas Ukpanah, said that apart from interacting with its customers, the essence of the forum was to also create insurance enlightenment and education.
According to him, the forum also featured on how to develop micro and agricultural insurance.
He said, “It can never be over emphasized that for the insurance industry in Nigeria to contribute significantly, it must address the risk transfer needs of peasants and the middle class.”
The chairman stressed the need to meet the aspiration and the apprehension of the fishermen, the traders, the nomads, the welders and the teaming blue collar low income earners.
According to him, there was also the need to address the peculiar risk challenge of the small and medium scale entrepreneurs.
He promised that the firm will continue to work hard to keep and earn a higher confidence in stakeholders.
“We are determined to see Anchor regain loss grounds and take a pivotal position in Nigerian insurance industry,” he said.
Latest Nigeria News
- Ondo APC Secretariat Now A Shrine, See What Members Did (photos)
- How Adams Oshiomole Wasted Edo?s N1.4 Trillion ? PDP
- Electoral Offences: Why Maurice Iwu, 130 Others Must Be Punished Says NHRC Report
- Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Another Enugu Community
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover