The Executive Director, Finance and Accounts, Industrial and General Insurance Plc, Mr. Yinka Obalade, has said that the firm has consistently contributed to the development of the Nigerian economy through the provision of valuable financial risk products and services that conform to international standards and best practices.
He said this during the IGI day at the “IGI Day” at the Lagos International Trade fair in Lagos, which ended on Monday.
Obalade said, “We have consistently been a big player in the financial services sector and our membership of the LCCI, since 1992, remains consistent with our vision of being the preferred provider of insurance, risk management and financial services.”
According to him, the trade fair offered the firm another opportunity to bring its unique and customer-friendly products and services closer to its customers, in its continuing effort to make world-class insurance services available to Nigerians.
These products, he said, include IGI Annuity Plan; IGI Credit Life Plan; IGI School Fees Plan; Agricultural Insurance and IGI Motor Easyride.
Others, he added, were IGI Dividend Plus Plan; IGI Travel and Health Insurance and IGI Estate Comprehensive Insurance Scheme, among others.
He said, “We also provide comprehensive insurance package policies to protect public buildings such as hospitals, schools, stadia and government offices against the risks of collapse, fire, earthquake, storm and flood; in compliance with Section 65 (1) of the Insurance Act Cap 117, Laws of the Federation which provides that, “every public building shall be insured with a registered insurer against the hazard of collapse, fire, earthquake, storm and flood.”
In addition, he added that IGI offered a full range of risk management services that included comprehensive and confidential risk management reports on property wherever they might be located in Nigeria.
According to him, this is to help its clients determine areas that require improvements in physical infrastructure. As a dynamic organisation, the executive director said, IGI was focused on improving its services to all its stakeholders
He said, “Our mission, as we seek to become a global brand, is to continue to create, protect and preserve wealth.”
Latest Nigeria News
- Ondo APC Secretariat Now A Shrine, See What Members Did (photos)
- How Adams Oshiomole Wasted Edo?s N1.4 Trillion ? PDP
- Electoral Offences: Why Maurice Iwu, 130 Others Must Be Punished Says NHRC Report
- Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Another Enugu Community
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover