Despite calling the reality star ‘one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet’ Nick explained that he couldn’t forgive her for denying the tape existed.
Radio presenter Nick, now happily married to Mariah Carey, briefly dated Kim from September 2006 to January 2007.
Speaking on The Howard Stern Show last week he explained: ‘This was my issue. We talked about this tape…And she told me there was no tape.
‘If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like “That was before me” because she is a great girl.
‘She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?’
Kim made the tape while with then-boyfriend Ray J in 2003. It’s release brought her to a wide audience and directly led to her now-lucrative reality star career.
Nick revealed that he had always suspected that Kim might have had something to do with the tape’s release.
‘And I still think she might have even had a part to play with [its release],’ he said.
It seems unlikely Kim will be too concerned about losing out with Nick, however.
Since their breakup she has gone on to become one of America’s biggest stars, despite her lack of talent.
Nick seems to appreciate this, adding: ‘I think she’s a great businesswoman if you ask me.’
Kim is now happily dating rapper Kanye West.
He certainly doesn’t seem put off by her tape – in fact The Stronger rapper appears to make reference to the reality star’s infamous 2007 tape in his track Clique.
The song – which will feature on his album Cruel Summer – includes the line: ‘Eat breakfast at Gucci. My girl a superstar all from a home movie.’
Her other ex-boyfriends include Gabriel Aubry and Nick Lachey. She is currently locked in a messy divorce with second husband Kris Humphries, after a brief and disastrous marriage.
Kim’s rise to fame saw her introduced her to Hollywood’s socialite scene by her then close friend Paris Hilton.
Paris soon came to regret the move, as she was overshadowed by Kim when her séx tape was leaked, with pórnography company Vivid buying the rights to the video for $1m.
It was particularly galling for Paris, as a similar film featuring her had been leaked in 2003, briefly making her one of the world’s most notorious celebrities.
While Kim has always claimed she was ‘devastated’ by the release of the tape, it certainly made her a star.
It has even been alleged her mother Kris Jenner brokered the deal, with Kim receiving a hefty advance worth between $250,000 and $500,000.
Kim filmed the séx tape when she was 23, and Keeping Up With The Kardashians premiered eight months after its release.
Back in June reports emerged that Kris had allegedly instructed Kim to make the video and even had her re-shoot it because the first take wasn’t ‘pretty enough’.
Kim’s younger sister Khloe was infuriated by the claims and said: ‘That is just disgusting and disturbing, and probably HIS fantasy!’
Latest Nigeria News
- Electoral Offences: Why Maurice Iwu, 130 Others Must Be Punished Says NHRC Report
- Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Another Enugu Community
- Bishop Decries Increasing Insecurity In Kaduna
- CAN Calls Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara And Kaduna Killings
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well