Despite calling the reality star ‘one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet’ Nick explained that he couldn’t forgive her for denying the tape existed.
Radio presenter Nick, now happily married to Mariah Carey, briefly dated Kim from September 2006 to January 2007.
Speaking on The Howard Stern Show last week he explained: ‘This was my issue. We talked about this tape…And she told me there was no tape.
‘If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like “That was before me” because she is a great girl.
‘She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?’
Kim made the tape while with then-boyfriend Ray J in 2003. It’s release brought her to a wide audience and directly led to her now-lucrative reality star career.
Nick revealed that he had always suspected that Kim might have had something to do with the tape’s release.
‘And I still think she might have even had a part to play with [its release],’ he said.
It seems unlikely Kim will be too concerned about losing out with Nick, however.
Since their breakup she has gone on to become one of America’s biggest stars, despite her lack of talent.
Nick seems to appreciate this, adding: ‘I think she’s a great businesswoman if you ask me.’
Kim is now happily dating rapper Kanye West.
He certainly doesn’t seem put off by her tape – in fact The Stronger rapper appears to make reference to the reality star’s infamous 2007 tape in his track Clique.
The song – which will feature on his album Cruel Summer – includes the line: ‘Eat breakfast at Gucci. My girl a superstar all from a home movie.’
Her other ex-boyfriends include Gabriel Aubry and Nick Lachey. She is currently locked in a messy divorce with second husband Kris Humphries, after a brief and disastrous marriage.
Kim’s rise to fame saw her introduced her to Hollywood’s socialite scene by her then close friend Paris Hilton.
Paris soon came to regret the move, as she was overshadowed by Kim when her séx tape was leaked, with pórnography company Vivid buying the rights to the video for $1m.
It was particularly galling for Paris, as a similar film featuring her had been leaked in 2003, briefly making her one of the world’s most notorious celebrities.
While Kim has always claimed she was ‘devastated’ by the release of the tape, it certainly made her a star.
It has even been alleged her mother Kris Jenner brokered the deal, with Kim receiving a hefty advance worth between $250,000 and $500,000.
Kim filmed the séx tape when she was 23, and Keeping Up With The Kardashians premiered eight months after its release.
Back in June reports emerged that Kris had allegedly instructed Kim to make the video and even had her re-shoot it because the first take wasn’t ‘pretty enough’.
Kim’s younger sister Khloe was infuriated by the claims and said: ‘That is just disgusting and disturbing, and probably HIS fantasy!’
Headlines Newsview all
Three Nigerian fraudsters, Rasaq Omotunde, Saheed Oyeneye and Oluwakemi Adesaogun, have been sentenced to 16 years in jail each for setting up a bogus HMRC ... Full story
A Lagos State High Court in Ikeja on Friday affirmed the witness summons issued on the Founder, Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua, ... Full story
Fr. Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry Enugu, expressing his thoughts on the state of the nation. In the video, Fr Mbaka denied ever meeting Buhari ... Full story
Rate this article
- Video Footage Of 2nd Jos Bomb Blast
- Listen To Leaked Call Of Jim Iyke Cursing Out Emma Agu
- Wale Expected Back In Nigeria Soon To Release A Track With Olamide
Few days ago, we reported that veteran actor Richard Mofe Damijo is now a grandfather as his first son Oghenekome Mofe Damijo welcomed his first ...
One may wonder how the Governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose gets the energy all the time to attack the opposition party with various accusations ...
The wedding bells will be ringing soon in the entertainment industry as members of the industry are announcing their engagement plans. Popular Video Jockey and ...
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has called on her fans to be careful in the kind of relationships they get themselves involved with so that they ...
After the confirmation of Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari’s twins birth in an undisclosed hospital, a source in the camp of Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has ...
The cold hand of death has once again struck the Nollywod industry this year as actor, Orioye Shokunbi just passed on according to reports. According to ...
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari has confirmed that she had a set of twins and Nolllywood's bad boy, Jim Iyke, is not the father of her ...
One Shuaibu, 37, who resides on Kalejaiye Street in the Oke Ona community, Ikorodu area of Lagos State yesterday got drowned while digging a well. The ...
Nollywood filmmaker and director, Charles Novia known for his controversial articles says he does that not for self credit but to help create a positive ...
From all indications, it seems all is not well in actress Ann Njemanze’s new home. Ann, Segun Arinze’s ex-wife and Nollywood star who is well ...