Heritage Bank, the newest player in the Nigerian banking sector, has opened its first two branches in Marina, Lagos and Dugbe in Ibadan, Oyo State.
While the Marina branch went on stream mid-March, the Ibadan office opened for business in the first week of April.
Describing the development as momentous, the Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Bank, Mr. Ifie Sekibo, said in a statement made available to our correspondent that the Nigerian banking landscape had now been primed to witness great development and innovation, especially in the deployment of technology to give the banking public a fresh experience.
He said, “This is the dawn of a new day in the banking industry as we make history with the full establishment of Heritage Bank. It is a new day that births our offering of trans-generational significance as we commit to helping Nigerians create, nurture and transfer wealth to the significant others in their lives.
“With the inauguration of our operational branches, we have signed up to the charter of establishing a bank that is tuned to the discipline of global best practices and the passion of delivering transformational experiences for everyone that honours us with their custom.
“Our commitment will always be to harness what you have and grow it into what it can be with you and your generations’ security in view.”
Sekibo equally pledged the bank’s determination to work with each customer to create a name and heritage for the present and future generations.
He said, “At Heritage Bank, each guest is unique in all respects and our pledge is to bring you into a world of financial services designed with a deep understanding of your needs and wants.
“Our people have signed up to the charter of getting knitted to the personal lifestyle of each individual and we are wired with the passion of delivering five-star experience and exposure at every point of contact with our clients.
“For all classes of our customers, either at the individual or institutional level, we present a pledge to surpass expectations. We have simplified banking and with our innovative financial products, your money can perform at its maximum potential”.
The Chairman of the bank, Mr. Akinsola Akinfemiwa, said it would readily offer help to SMEs in the area of structuring their operations to be able to access credit for growth, development and sustenance.
Akinfemiwa further pledged that the bank would assist in project financing and revenue collection in Oyo State, adding that the management chose Ibadan as the first place to open a branch outside Lagos due to its significance to the South-West and its enterprising populace.
He said more branches, which the bank would call ‘Experience Centres,’ would be opened in Abuja and Port Harcourt, and other parts of the country soon.
Rate this article
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)