Heritage Bank, the newest player in the Nigerian banking sector, has opened its first two branches in Marina, Lagos and Dugbe in Ibadan, Oyo State.
While the Marina branch went on stream mid-March, the Ibadan office opened for business in the first week of April.
Describing the development as momentous, the Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Bank, Mr. Ifie Sekibo, said in a statement made available to our correspondent that the Nigerian banking landscape had now been primed to witness great development and innovation, especially in the deployment of technology to give the banking public a fresh experience.
He said, “This is the dawn of a new day in the banking industry as we make history with the full establishment of Heritage Bank. It is a new day that births our offering of trans-generational significance as we commit to helping Nigerians create, nurture and transfer wealth to the significant others in their lives.
“With the inauguration of our operational branches, we have signed up to the charter of establishing a bank that is tuned to the discipline of global best practices and the passion of delivering transformational experiences for everyone that honours us with their custom.
“Our commitment will always be to harness what you have and grow it into what it can be with you and your generations’ security in view.”
Sekibo equally pledged the bank’s determination to work with each customer to create a name and heritage for the present and future generations.
He said, “At Heritage Bank, each guest is unique in all respects and our pledge is to bring you into a world of financial services designed with a deep understanding of your needs and wants.
“Our people have signed up to the charter of getting knitted to the personal lifestyle of each individual and we are wired with the passion of delivering five-star experience and exposure at every point of contact with our clients.
“For all classes of our customers, either at the individual or institutional level, we present a pledge to surpass expectations. We have simplified banking and with our innovative financial products, your money can perform at its maximum potential”.
The Chairman of the bank, Mr. Akinsola Akinfemiwa, said it would readily offer help to SMEs in the area of structuring their operations to be able to access credit for growth, development and sustenance.
Akinfemiwa further pledged that the bank would assist in project financing and revenue collection in Oyo State, adding that the management chose Ibadan as the first place to open a branch outside Lagos due to its significance to the South-West and its enterprising populace.
He said more branches, which the bank would call ‘Experience Centres,’ would be opened in Abuja and Port Harcourt, and other parts of the country soon.
Latest Nigeria News
- Breaking New: Two Killed As Army Arrests Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe (photos)
- Police To Use Lie Detector To Select Recruits
- Mr. Chinakwe's Dog, The Sons Of Lucifer And The Seed Of Al Shaitan By Fani-Kayode
- Abubakar Shekau Wounded In NAF?s Sambia Raid
- DEBT RAVAGED STATES: Six Governors Who Are In Serious Trouble (Photo)
- Army And NSCDC Uncover Another Illegal Oil Well In Lagos
- Fight Over Loot Exposes Fake Miracles Syndicate In Enugu
- Why Restructuring Will Never Solve Nigeria?s Problem
- Buhari Ready To Investigate Of Senators, Reps Over N200 billion
- Fulani Housemaid Kidnaps Employer?s Children In Ogun, Turns Them To Beggars In Lagos
- We Have Discovered Another N33trn Stolen Under Jonathan Says APC
- Fayosegate: EFCC Traces Another $5m To Obanikoro And Fayose
- Rio Olympics: Why Dream Team Lost To Germany 2 ? 0 By Ka?oje
- Moghalu To Avengers: IPOB And MASSOB: Embrace Dialogue Now
- Ndigbo, Why Go Back Home When Lagos Offers You More Success?
- Trader Reveals Why He Named His Dog Buhari: I Didn?t Know It Was Offensive
- I Never Received Pension And The Truth About Cars I Received From Dasuki Says Buhari
- You Won?t Believe What Police Recovered From Burglars In Lagos
- 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily
- Boko Haram: Group Slams Journalist Ahmed Salkida For Links With Terrorist Group
- Lagos Police Uncovers illegal Oil Wells Inside People's House, Shuts 12 Buildiings (Photos)
- NHRC Indicts Iwu, Uduaghan, Osunbor, Shagari Of Electoral Malpractice
- Electoral Fraud: Maurice Iwu, 2 Ex-Governors, 105 Others Indicted
- Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Government Says MEND
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu?s Sack
- Pregnant Teenage Girl Dies After Drinking Otapiapia In Lagos
- Oil Rises To $45 After OPEC President?s Prediction
- Read How Suspected Car thief Consults His Pastor For Prayers Before Operations
- Dubai properties: Buratai did no wrong ? Lawyer
- Uche Jombo Opens Up On Her Dating History
- Northern Youths Threaten Action Against Anti-Buhari Campaigners
- FG Dialogue Tears Niger Delta Avengers Apart
- Read What Happened To Married Policeman Who Cheated With Married NSCDC Lover
- Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke?s Appeal Against Yahaya Bello
- Woman Suffering From Economic Depression Found Dead In Well
- Jibrin Claims: Dogara Bribing Members With $25,000,
- Patoranking Reportedly Denied Entry Into Uganda
- Seems Shekau Is Finally Dead, He Will Forever Be In Hell Says Nigerians
- Father Mbaka Tells Buhari: I Can Not Keep Quiet, There's Poverty Everywhere
- Herdsmen Go Berserk, Run Down Communities In 2 States