Following the launch of its military exercise tagged, Operation Egwu Eke II or Operation Python Dance II in the south-eastern states of Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi by the Nigerian army, the command has equally unveiled cell phone numbers of its various departments for residents of the affected states to make their complaints or contributions towards aiding the army in making the region peaceful.
The army gave the following numbers for people to call:
- 1. Nigerian Army Information and Call Centre Telephone Number 193 (Toll Free All lines).
- 2. Human Right Desk Number 08160134303. Sector 1 (Abia State) Commander – 08023445961/07065013133.
- 3. Sector 6 (Cross River State) Commander – 08033865572.
- 4. Sector 4 (Anambra State) Commander – 07037055354.
- 5. Sector 5 (Ebonyi State) Commander – 07039833547/08180605871.
About Article Author