Offences must come, but woe to those through whom those offences come.
We see preachers of the gospel, both the orthodox and Pentecostal preachers, getting involved in different sex scandals. We keep talking about them whenever they fall, without remembering those who lure them into it.
I know some preachers are exceptionally randy and without self-control, but there are some who are disciplined and dedicated to their calling.
The randy ones are all over the place looking for vulnerable women and men to take advantage of.
I am going to start with those reckless ones who use their positions to destroy people. When I talk about preachers, I am talking, not just about the male pastors and reverend fathers, but also the female preachers. The female preachers have become more desperate and gullible than the men. I don’t know if you remember the story of a female pastor somewhere in Okota who was using her bible institute to defraud people. This woman, a self-ordained Bishop, made people to believe that her school was affiliated to LASU. Luck ran out on her when an official of the NUC saw a certificate from her and then summoned her. But before they summoned her, she was preparing to enrol students for some courses with the same lie that she is affiliated to the university. What a way to destroy people and their future.
This same bishop took a member’s husband after she lost her own husband. This member cried out in pain but nobody could help her. She went with her husband for counselling without knowing that was the end of their marriage. This is why I pity women who jump from one church to another seeking counsel. Go and counsel yourself and pray yourself out, or better still, look for a professional counsellor.
Now let me go to the male folk because this article is meant to warn you and open your eyes to their antics. As usual, many are going to kick against this but I don’t care because truth shouldn’t be hidden.
We go to church most times with a good heart to serve God, but the fact is that truth is far from many places of worship. I have come to realise that many Nigerians today go to church just to please their priest. We are no longer after God, but the priest. This has left us struggling so much and destroying others just for man’s approval. I recently told someone that if you want to see politics proper, go into the church and you will see experienced politicians.
Now, let me go back to the main issues for today. In the midst of these wolves in sheep’s clothing, there is still a handful that have refused to soil their hands. I want to talk to my fellow ladies today about those selected few.
Like I said in the conference I had with youths last Saturday, it takes a devilish seductress to turn a man to a piece of bread. Look at what is happening in the world today; Dominique Strauss-Khan, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Swaggart, Arnold Swarzenegger, Tiger Woods and lots of them. It didn’t start today; the Philistines used Delilah to destroy Samson.
As I said, there are men who are sold out to the service of God and they follow God in all sincerity. These ones devote themselves to their calling, but I have also seen a good number of them destroyed by women. I remember the man who God used to change the life of my father as a youth. This man spent so much to preach the gospel. He gave scholarship and renovated houses for people just for them to leave idol worship for the church.
I am always careful when it comes to all these televised miracles we see on television because they are not all real. Don’t get me wrong, God still do miracles, but some of these ones we see today are arranged. But as a child, I saw people from my village who were blind from birth regain their sight; I saw the crippled walk during crusades organised by this great preacher.
The devil is wicked, so we say it and he really is. This man’s ministry was brought to an end by his secretary. They say women brought evil into this world and evil will go whenever they decide to stop perpetrating evil. Sometimes I get tempted to agree with men in this area because women have destroyed a lot of great men and families. Instead of us becoming builders, we have turned ourselves to agents of destruction. May God have mercy on us.
A day came that the secretary went into this man’s office for deliverance. And because nobody was there, she tore her clothes and threatened to create a scene. In trying to protect his image, this preacher had sex with her and that was the beginning of his sorrow.
The news of her pregnancy was soon all over the place. The congregation scattered, he left his family and relocated to Japan with the evil woman and her child. It was a very tough time for the poor woman and her children. After about seven years of life with his strange woman, he came back to his senses after a long period of talk and prayers from my dad. He is back to his wife and children, but the ministry is gone.
This is just an example of what women do to great men. I remember seeing dedicated single girls in church secretly become wives to some Catholic priests. These ones are always present in every church activity and belong to every society in church. Majority of them are there as agents of darkness to pull the priest down.
They are more desperate in the Pentecostal churches especially here in Lagos. One thing that has aided their operations is the inability of the pastors to curtail the excesses when it comes to dressing. Sometimes it looks like some of our pastors enjoy seeing naked women around them because I don’t know why a very indecent woman with her boobs uncovered, be allowed to take the front seat in church.
I don’t know about you, but I feel terribly bad each time some church programmes are aired only for us to have women looking like monsters waving their hands and boobs at the same time to the pastor. This is one of the reasons some pastors’ wives are said to be mean to female worshippers.
What about the choristers? They have suddenly become houses to the devil and his agents. These ones sing and do their acrobatics so well that everybody thinks they are slain in the spirit. The truth is that a good number of them do those things for the pastor. Haven’t you seen the kind of tight skirts and pants they wear during ministration? Watch them, with their false lashes, well packed boobs, and glossed lips. They have carried their mentality of men not being the ones after women into the church. They are now the ones after the pastors.
You may not believe this, but these pastors go through a lot of pressure from women. I am not talking about single ladies alone, the married ones are worse. A pastor told me how a married woman with five children entered his office and looking straight into his eyes said, “I must sleep with you whether you like it or not”.
When you see them very committed in churches, they know exactly what they were sent for. Their mission is to pull down the preacher.
Ladies, I know some of us get carried away and suddenly you find yourself falling in love with him. I know some are lured into it by these fake pastors and priests who use the name of God to perpetrate evil. I know we have a lot of dogs in the house of God. But that doesn’t change the fact that there are some very genuine ones who have refused to defile themselves. We need to help these ones.
Ladies, please stop wearing those things you wear to church. Please stop going to kneel for communion when you know your boobs are falling out of the covering with some tattoos printed on them. Stop sticking out your tongue to them while they preach. We don’t see you, but God does.
Some of you get these pastors to raise unnecessary offerings just because they must pay your bills. We keep crucifying their wives for being greedy, but the truth is that some of them don’t see the money because it goes to their girlfriends. If you must go on having men pay for those trips abroad, look for the bankers and politicians, but in God’s name, let the pastors go.
If you are an agent of darkness, God’s power will overcome you. But if you are a real human being, I want you to make amends. Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight when you know you are on duty as an usher or singer. Stop rushing to the front seat when you know you are not properly dressed. This is worse in Pentecostal churches. Ladies are allowed to dress anyhow and wear outfits straight from the club into the church. We no longer have respect for a place we call the house of God.
I think Muslims understand this better than Christians. I am not saying we should start covering ourselves to the face. I know your job makes you dress like a common prostitute because you must get a customer or be sacked. I know you use your painted eyes to lure men into it and then get them to deposit all with you. Please reduce the make-up when it’s time for the place of worship.
Let us help our pastors and priests to serve God better and be more useful to us.
Rate this article
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)