A Bulawayo woman has surprised all and sundry by coming out in the open to tell the world about the weird things that her religious group does in the name of JESUS. The woman only identified as Joyce revealed that she used to be a member of a cult named Morning Glory which called Jesus’ name to cause accidents and curse people to death.
As if that was not strange enough about the ‘religious group’, she added that every year in December they hold their congress in Gutu at a certain rock which they call their god. They pray to the rock and consult it for super natural powers to be able to destroy their enemies and to be always on top of their game.
She also revealed that her father’s death was an eye opener to some members of the cult because after declaring that he was leaving the satanism sect, the leaders told him that he was going to die within a period of three days. Their world came to reality as the old man passed away and his death caused members to fear for their lives as they were aware that they would never be able to leave the cult.
“After my father’s death I realised that the church was not a good one because I believe Jesus does not kill people and make them suffer. They operate in such a funny way and I want the world to know the truth before I die because they told me that I would only live for three months,” said the woman.
She said that when her father passed away she got to understand the fact why her father had concluded that they were Satanists.
“Many evil things are being done in the name of Jesus and you just have to know the name of the person you want to fix. For instance things are conducted his way, you tell the pastor the name of the person you want to fix, it can be your family member, workmate or a neighbour. The pastor would then call the person’s spirit and then tell you to say out things you want that person to go through. If you wish that person to be involved in a car accident or fired at work, it would be so,” she chronicled.
Joyce also claimed that many people have perished in accidents and some people’s strength to work has been taken away and their riches.
“You know there are times when you have money but at the end of the day you find yourself without a cent not knowing how you spent it. Some people used to request such things and they would take away people’s monies,” she said.
She revealed that the other thing which made her leave the sect was the issue of praying to a rock.
“When we travelled to the congress in Gutu, some pastors led people to the rock and they would run leaving everyone behind. When you arrive at the rock, you would be told that God has left so you ask for all things you want from the rock as God left his powers with it,” said the visibly shocked woman.
Joyce said she is waiting for her death as she heard that an all night prayer was held and they were calling for her death. When Pastor Josiah Machacha was contacted for comment, he denied the allegations saying he prays for people’s deliverance and nothing more.
“I pray for deliverance of people and not death or whatsoever. The other thing we pray at a rock not to a rock. People who say such bad things about this church have some issues they want to settle with us,” he said.
Rate this article
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)