“Since I married my husband, Mr. Sunday Olabiyi, two years ago, he has never satisfied me sexually.” This was the confession of an aggrieved sex-starved housewife, Olubunmi Ajayi, who blamed her matrimonial woes on the small size of her husband’s manhood.
Olubunmi, 36, who approached the Alakuko Customary Court, Lagos, seeking the dissolution of the union, added that her husband’s penchant for running after young girls, despite the fact that she has been managing to cope with his inadequacies and other problems with maturity, further annoyed her.
She confessed that the major problem she had with her husband was his nonchalant attitude to her welfare and his inability to satisfy her sexually.
She said that she had tried other options, especially local medicines, to improve her husband’s sexual performance, all to no avail.
“I have tried my best for this man over the years. I am convinced that he is not ready for me as his wife. That is why he is always looking outside, chasing after little girls,” she told the court.
Asked if it was not her inadequacies that made her husband to start looking elsewhere, she said she had always tried to do her best at home.
“It is not my inadequacies that made him look elsewhere. In fact, I don’t have any, as far as I am concerned. I cook good food for him, take good care of him and what did I get in return? Nothing! I tried all I could to make him a real man in bed but all was futile.
“I equally went as far as going the traditional way, making concoctions but it was the same old story. What else am I waiting for in the marriage but to opt out gracefully,” she told the court.
Revealing how they met, she said that she met her husband through one of her friends who happens to be her neighbour, adding that the neighbour is also from her husband’s home town in Ikenne, Ogun State.
Bunmi said what can save the union from collapse is for her husband to have enough time for her and perform well in bed. She added that she approached the court because she was not ready to commit adultery.
She urged the court to dissolve the marriage and order her husband to pay for her resettlement.
The respondent, Mr. Sunday Olabiyi, told the court that it was only his wife who can tell the court how best one can perform wonders in bed.
According to him, he never denied his wife sex whenever she wanted it and he has always taken good care of her.
He accused the petitioner of having a hidden agenda and made up her mind to abandon him for another man.
The matter was adjourned by the court president for further hearing.
Rate this article
Latest Nigeria News
- 6 Guaranteed Politicians Tinubu Would Rely On As APC Crisis Thickens
- Borno State Commissioner Dies In Maiduguri
- 2 New Senators Take Oath Of Office
- Famous American Singer Shares His Touching Experience With A Kenyan Beggar
- Renewed Hostilities: Niger Deltans Say No To Avengers
- Imo Governor Okorocha Gifts Wife With New State Appointment
- I Can?t Predict When Recession Will End Says Finance minister
- NYSC: Corps Member Slumps, Dies After Party With Colleagues
- Properties Worth N1.5bn Traced To Goodluck Jonathan?s Aide
- Buhari Spent 6million On Ear InfectionTtreatment In The UK
- President Buhari Has Lost His Memory Says Fani-Kayode
- Boko Haram Releases New Video, Threaten To Capture Buhari
- Emir Sanusi Buys new N132m Rolls Royce For Sallah
- Dear Avengers, You Are Worse Than Boko Haram, Your Religion Has Condemned You
- Gunmen Abduct Catholic Priest In Delta
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)