A boy was born to a couple after eleven years of marriage. They were a Loving couple and the boy was the gem of their eyes.
When the boy was around two years old, one morning the husband saw a medicine bottle open. He was late for office so he asked his wife to cap the bottle and keep it in the cupboard. His wife, preoccupied in the kitchen totally forgot about the open medicine bottle.
The boy saw the bottle and playfully went to the bottle fascinated by its colour and drank it all. It happened to be a poisonous medicine Meant for adults in small dosages. When the child collapsed, mother hurried him to the hospital, where he died. The mother was stunned. She was terrified how to face her husband.
When the distraught father came to the hospital and saw the dead child, he looked at his wife and uttered just five words.
The husband just said “I am with you Darling.” The husband’s totally unexpected reaction is a proactive behavior.
The Child is dead. He can never be brought back to life.
There is no point in finding fault with the mother. Besides, if only he had taken time to keep the bottle away, this would not have happened.
No one is to be blamed. She had also lost her only child. What she needed at that moment was consolation and sympathy from the husband. That is what he gave her.
Get the best contents for your mobile and Download the Best Game
If everyone can look at life with this kind of perspective, there would be much fewer problems in the world. “A journey of a thousand miles Begins with a single step.” Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears. And you will find things are actually not as difficult as you think.
Moral of the Story:
Sometimes we spend time in asking who is responsible or whom to blame, whether in a relationship, in a job or with the people we know. By this way we miss out some warmth in human relationship.
Headlines Newsview all
The United Arab Emirates has appointed a 22-year-old to a ministerial post overseeing youth affairs in a Cabinet shake-up designed to inject fresh thinking into ... Full story
Ahead of the Senate Committee on Niger Delta’s consideration of the 2015 Status Report of the Presidential Amnesty Programme at the Senate today, Nigerian senators ... Full story
This happened moments ago in Uli, Ihiala LGA, Anambra State. According to the eye witness who just sent this story in, the boy named Abraham ... Full story
Rate this article
- Billboard In India Mistakes Morgan Freeman For Nelson Mandela
- 7 And 10-Year-Old Michigan Boys Honored For Turning In A $100 Bill They Found In The Park
- Shaunie O’Neal Refutes Shaq’s Claim That He Didn’t Want Kids In Reality Show
YBNL Boss, Olamide, was absent some weeks back because he needed to go make some money in Ogun state when he was invited to perform ...
Finally, the remains of veteran actor, Sikiru Adeshina aka Arakangudu who died of heart attack on, February 9, 2016, has been laid to rest in ...
Nollywood actress, Judith Audu, posted this photo on her page. She got injured while shooting a scene in a movie set. .Movies are entertainment, they ...
Chinyere Wilfred is veteran Nollywood diva who has been on and off the movie scene. She is well known for her wicked roles in movies ...
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, has continued to use his handsome looks to intimidate the young chaps as ladies continue to fall in love with ...
Tinie Tempah has broken his silence on Olajumoke Orisaguna, the popular bread seller who has been making headline recently after she innocently photobombed a photoshoot ...
On Monday, January 5, popular Nollywood actress and former president of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberesima was charged to court by former ... Full story
Many know Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda, for her revealing and skimpy outfits which have been given thumbs down by critiques but she could be planning ...
Naturally looking at comic Nollywood actor, John Okafor better known as Mr Ibu, one will think that with his personality and the way he talks ...
Some women in Okpoko in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State, were thrown into shock recently when they discovered that their underwear were being ...