The pumpkin was the Satan pumpkin so for the sidebar I wrote "Ten Facts I Made-Up About The Church of Satan".
Here are ten things about the Church of Satan that I just made up. In fact, I don’t even know if there is a Church of Satan. There may be one, I don’t actually know. Here is my list.
1. Instead of a wafer or bread as a eucharist, they give out chocolate chip cookes at the church of satan.
2. Unfortunately, they don’t have milk instead of wine. That would work well, but they actually still use wine. They just use really cheap wine.
3. Instead of serving the wine in a chalice, they serve it up in a funnel.
4. They don’t have pews at the Church of Satan, they have a bunch of used bean-bag chairs that smell kind-of musty.
5. Mass only lasts a coupla minutes at the Church of Satan.
6. You would think that the high priest at the Church of Satan would wear all black, but one time at mass, I saw pastor Ralph’s underwear waistband and I swear those were white fruit of the looms.
7. Instead of collecting money at the Church of Satan, everyone takes a turn either robbing a liquor store or mugging an old lady.
8. I actually wrote a chapter in the Satanic Bible. I am not a Satanist. I lied in the interview to get the job. Then I wrote a bunch of gibberish. I figure, “Ha, I’m going to heaven for this one. No one since The Charlie Daniel’s Band has beaten the devil this badly”.
9. Unfortunately, I spent the $740.00 I earned writing that chapter on cheap whiskey and instant lotto tickets.
10. After eating a human soul most satanic priests will tell you that it tastes like chicken.
11. The Church of Satan is headquartered in Nigeria. The highest church of Satan in the US is in New Orleans, but not in the nice area. It is located in the basement of a tortilla factory. I guess the rent is cheap.
Headlines Newsview all
This profiles one of the prominent armed robbers in the South-Western part of Nigeria who eluded security operatives over the years and freely killing others ... Full story
The Mavins - JantaManta ft. Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D'Prince, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, Di'Ja
The magic began 4 months ago when Don Jazzy previewed the early beginning of JantaManta on Instagram. After perfecting the beat, the 6 dynamic Mavin ... Full story
Kogi state Senator of the All Progressives Congress, Dino Melaye has revealed a new twist to the alleged case of N11 billion fraud slammed on ... Full story
Rate this article
Nigeria Celebrity mothers are fast bringing on their daughters to limelight and penning endorsement deals. The latest to join the trend is Yoruba actress cum producer, ...
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, has joined some of her colleagues who have been trying to create awareness about the high rate of domestic violence in ...
Embattled Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, is not happy with the recent turnout of things relating to her recently as she has described latests news about ...
One of Nollywood actress and a disciplinarian, Obelle Okaro, has been able to maintain a clean sheet so far in her career that she is ...
Most times, honour should be given to whom honour is due and that honour has to go to Nigerian entertainer, Julius Agwu, for setting a ...
Multiple award winning Nigerian artiste, Olamide has just lost his dear father and has been receiving consolation messages from his fans and colleagues. The Shakitibobo crooner ...
Popular on-air-personality, Toke Makinwa and her hubby, Maje Ayida, seems to be giving everyone that belief that they are trying to work out their difference ...
The Boss of Mavin Music record label, Don Jazzy, is a year older today, Thursday, November 26, 2015. And the excited celebrant has penned down his ...
There are at least 4 different reasons you could have dark armpits, such as … Shaving. When you shave you cut the hairs off just below the ...