The pumpkin was the Satan pumpkin so for the sidebar I wrote "Ten Facts I Made-Up About The Church of Satan".
Here are ten things about the Church of Satan that I just made up. In fact, I don’t even know if there is a Church of Satan. There may be one, I don’t actually know. Here is my list.
1. Instead of a wafer or bread as a eucharist, they give out chocolate chip cookes at the church of satan.
2. Unfortunately, they don’t have milk instead of wine. That would work well, but they actually still use wine. They just use really cheap wine.
3. Instead of serving the wine in a chalice, they serve it up in a funnel.
4. They don’t have pews at the Church of Satan, they have a bunch of used bean-bag chairs that smell kind-of musty.
5. Mass only lasts a coupla minutes at the Church of Satan.
6. You would think that the high priest at the Church of Satan would wear all black, but one time at mass, I saw pastor Ralph’s underwear waistband and I swear those were white fruit of the looms.
7. Instead of collecting money at the Church of Satan, everyone takes a turn either robbing a liquor store or mugging an old lady.
8. I actually wrote a chapter in the Satanic Bible. I am not a Satanist. I lied in the interview to get the job. Then I wrote a bunch of gibberish. I figure, “Ha, I’m going to heaven for this one. No one since The Charlie Daniel’s Band has beaten the devil this badly”.
9. Unfortunately, I spent the $740.00 I earned writing that chapter on cheap whiskey and instant lotto tickets.
10. After eating a human soul most satanic priests will tell you that it tastes like chicken.
11. The Church of Satan is headquartered in Nigeria. The highest church of Satan in the US is in New Orleans, but not in the nice area. It is located in the basement of a tortilla factory. I guess the rent is cheap.
Headlines Newsview all
The secret means through which ex petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke laundered looted funds has been revealed as she awaits her arraignment in a United Kingdom ... Full story
Two people, a woman and another man have been electrocuted to death in the Ketu area during a rescue operation involving two children in danger. Residents ... Full story
The scam is breathtaking in its brazenness: in exchange for obtaining the authorisation to import gasoline, oil marketers are being instructed by an agency in ... Full story
Rate this article
- Cop render colleague disabled by accidental discharging gun on her
- John Leslie reveals rape claim forced him to sell everything he owned
- Uber drivers are ‘breaking the law’ says London mayor Boris Johnson
Liverpool have made contact with representatives of Jurgen Klopp as they look to replace sacked manager Brendan Rodgers. The former Borussia Dortmund coach is favourite to ... Full story
Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande, disclosed in a statement on Sunday that the Federal Government has ... Full story
Nigerian International, John Ogu went down on one knee on the pitch to propose to his girlfriend after his Israeli league team, Hapoel Beer Sheva ... Full story
After successfully holding four editions of the Africa International Film Festival, AFRIFF, the fifth edition would be holding between the 8th and 15th of November, ...
The Convention Centre, Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos is currently the place to be in Lagos as comedy superstar Basket mouth is hosting ...
The Star Boy and Caro singer serenaded the Europe crowd at The Empire Venue . The Tour DJ (DJ Ike was at his best as ...
A while ago, Splendor Magazine exclusively reported that Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike and his wife, Suzanne, were back together.It is no longer news that the ...
The Vatican, on Saturday, fired a senior priest, Krzysztof Charamsa, who publicly came out as gay on the eve of a major meeting of church ...
The Nigerian Army said on Sunday that no amount of distractions would deter it from ending terrorism in Nigeria by December.Theater Commander, Operation “Lafiya Dole,” ...