The pumpkin was the Satan pumpkin so for the sidebar I wrote "Ten Facts I Made-Up About The Church of Satan".
Here are ten things about the Church of Satan that I just made up. In fact, I don’t even know if there is a Church of Satan. There may be one, I don’t actually know. Here is my list.
1. Instead of a wafer or bread as a eucharist, they give out chocolate chip cookes at the church of satan.
2. Unfortunately, they don’t have milk instead of wine. That would work well, but they actually still use wine. They just use really cheap wine.
3. Instead of serving the wine in a chalice, they serve it up in a funnel.
4. They don’t have pews at the Church of Satan, they have a bunch of used bean-bag chairs that smell kind-of musty.
5. Mass only lasts a coupla minutes at the Church of Satan.
6. You would think that the high priest at the Church of Satan would wear all black, but one time at mass, I saw pastor Ralph’s underwear waistband and I swear those were white fruit of the looms.
7. Instead of collecting money at the Church of Satan, everyone takes a turn either robbing a liquor store or mugging an old lady.
8. I actually wrote a chapter in the Satanic Bible. I am not a Satanist. I lied in the interview to get the job. Then I wrote a bunch of gibberish. I figure, “Ha, I’m going to heaven for this one. No one since The Charlie Daniel’s Band has beaten the devil this badly”.
9. Unfortunately, I spent the $740.00 I earned writing that chapter on cheap whiskey and instant lotto tickets.
10. After eating a human soul most satanic priests will tell you that it tastes like chicken.
11. The Church of Satan is headquartered in Nigeria. The highest church of Satan in the US is in New Orleans, but not in the nice area. It is located in the basement of a tortilla factory. I guess the rent is cheap.
Headlines Newsview all
INEC just announced via its newly created Twitter account for alerts @INECAlert that elections will be postponed till tomorrow in some polling units. This affects ... Full story
A man who fell in love with a woman sixty years older than himself has told of his special relationship with her that transcended age. It ... Full story
Rate this article
- Is Flavour Expecting a Child From Ex-Beauty Queen Anna Banner?
- Read What AirAsia Flight Attendant Said From 38,000 ft Above Before She Died
- Angry Man Beats Lovers For Having S3x Inside His Mini-Bus In Ajegunle
Actress singer and performer turned politician Muma Gee Eke who had earlier dumped PDP to Labour party reportedly escaped an assassination attempt on her life ...
As Nigeria decides who will be the president for the next four years, the different centers designated for the accreditation process are having people experience ...
Talented vocalist and musician, Praiz, has postponed his UK tour. The reason is not far-fetched, as it might likely be linked to the on going 2015 ...
Omoni Oboli, Nollywood diva and mother of three awesome boys also has some piece of advise for Nigerians as they cast their votes today. The delectable ...
Finally, the must anticipated election day is here. Today, March 28, 2015, Nigerians would decide who would be their leader for the next four years.On that ...
He took everyone by surprise when he popped 'will you marry me'? question to Lilian Usoro. The news of the engagement between Made Men Music Group ...
Our celebrities seem to be really eager to show their fans ways of being a patriotic Nigerians.Some of them are already out queuing to cast ...
He would easily pass as one of the most controversial artistes in Nigeria. Benue state born artiste, Terry G, is very controversial and doesn't hid it. ...