The pumpkin was the Satan pumpkin so for the sidebar I wrote "Ten Facts I Made-Up About The Church of Satan".
Here are ten things about the Church of Satan that I just made up. In fact, I don’t even know if there is a Church of Satan. There may be one, I don’t actually know. Here is my list.
1. Instead of a wafer or bread as a eucharist, they give out chocolate chip cookes at the church of satan.
2. Unfortunately, they don’t have milk instead of wine. That would work well, but they actually still use wine. They just use really cheap wine.
3. Instead of serving the wine in a chalice, they serve it up in a funnel.
4. They don’t have pews at the Church of Satan, they have a bunch of used bean-bag chairs that smell kind-of musty.
5. Mass only lasts a coupla minutes at the Church of Satan.
6. You would think that the high priest at the Church of Satan would wear all black, but one time at mass, I saw pastor Ralph’s underwear waistband and I swear those were white fruit of the looms.
7. Instead of collecting money at the Church of Satan, everyone takes a turn either robbing a liquor store or mugging an old lady.
8. I actually wrote a chapter in the Satanic Bible. I am not a Satanist. I lied in the interview to get the job. Then I wrote a bunch of gibberish. I figure, “Ha, I’m going to heaven for this one. No one since The Charlie Daniel’s Band has beaten the devil this badly”.
9. Unfortunately, I spent the $740.00 I earned writing that chapter on cheap whiskey and instant lotto tickets.
10. After eating a human soul most satanic priests will tell you that it tastes like chicken.
11. The Church of Satan is headquartered in Nigeria. The highest church of Satan in the US is in New Orleans, but not in the nice area. It is located in the basement of a tortilla factory. I guess the rent is cheap.
Headlines Newsview all
My picture and that of my daughter, Purity in a Lagos train has surfaced online and quite a number of people have asked me what ... Full story
London Home Office Denies Nigerian Lesbian Asylum Request, Says She Can’t Be Lesbian After Having Children
The Home Office was accused of relying on “highly offensive” and “outdated” views of sexuality to reject an asylum claim made by a Nigerian lesbian. Aderonke ... Full story
Chief Medical Director Olufemi Omotosho, And His Counsel Arraigned For Offering Bribe To EFCC Operatives
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, has arraigned the Chief Medical Director of the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State, Olufemi Omotosho, and his counsel, ... Full story
Rate this article
With the 7th of March drawing nearer, the heat intensifies as RMD, Segun Arinze, Oc Ukeje, Yemi Blaq and Blossom Chukwujekwu battle it out for ...
In Enugu, a certain pregnant woman, is in police net for allegedly pouring hot water on her neighbour, who was accused of peeping on her ...
As the day for the Nigerian polls draw closer, there is tension almost everywhere, with few political killings happening in some parts of the country. Few ...
Ace Nigerian comedian, Julius Agwu, quoting famous late Indian activist, Mahatma Gandhi, ‘the future depends on what you do today,’ explained that people should not ...
Juliet Ibrahim shares beautiful new photos as she becomes a year older, See the new pictures the Nollywood Actress released after the cut ... Full story
The National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, leader in Oshodi, Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya a.k.a. MC Oluomo, is as you read this wanted by the ...
Nigeriafilms.com has exclusively been informed that the daughter of an ace actor, Deji Adenuga, Loretta, has found the lucky man she wants to spend the ...
Pregnant Mavin Records first lady, Tiwa Savage, has revealed that she is proud of Nigerian music duo, Bracket, because they are Nigerian singers she looks ...
Korede Bello is gradually becoming a household name in the Nigerian music industry and thanks to his latest song, ‘Godwin’, which is almost turning into ...
In 2011, the wedding of talented and sultry Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson generated heated controversies to the extent of attracting a protest from some aggrieved ...