Werder Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs is set to move to managerless Wolfsburg, reports in Germany have said.
GettyImagesKlaus Allofs: Wolfsburg target
At the weekend, Allofs said he had received "no official offer", but that things in football could change fast.
"It is a fact that I am on a contract until 2015," Allofs told reporters before Bremen's match at Schalke. "But you know there are no guarantees it's going to stay that way."
According to reports, the question no longer is if but when Allofs announces his move.
Wolfsburg paper Wolfsburger Allgemeine Zeitung reported that it was now down to whether Bremen's board released Allofs from his contract, while Welt said a Bremen board meeting was due to take place on Monday.
A kicker report suggested that Allofs has already reached an agreement with the Wolves, with a contract until 2016 ready to be signed.
He could be released from his Bremen deal for a fee between €3 million and €5 million, paid by Volkswagen, who sponsor Bremen and own Wolfsburg.
According to kicker, a list of possible successors includes former Bremen players Rune Bratseth, 51, Dietmar Beiersdorfer, 48, and 37-year-old Frank Baumann.
Meanwhile, Hannover have put contract talks with coach Mirko Slomka on hold until the winter break and have set him a deadline of December 20th to decide whether he stays or goes after his contract ends in the summer, kicker has said.
According to Hannover general manager Jorg Schmadtke, a contract is ready to be signed, with only small details to be discussed.
But speaking to Sky after Hannover's 4-2 comeback win at Stuttgart, Slomka claimed: "The contract is not ready to be signed. It is not like we have negotiated a contract that pleases both sides."
He has also been linked with a move to Wolfsburg.
Headlines Newsview all
A post written by ISIS supporters has emerged, threatening Twitter employees with death because the microblogging platform deletes accounts related to the terrorist group. Uploaded ... Full story
Rate this article
- Boko Haram Terrorists Behead Two People In New ISIS-Style Video
- UK allegedly withholding intelligence information regarding the 200 kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls
- Yoruba Actress Bose Arowosegbe Says All Women Are Prostitutes
In a recent interview with Thisday Style, rapper Lynxx said he founded 5 companies apart from music business. Lynxxx said he’s more than a rapper or ... Full story
Bafana Bafana of South Africa have been chosen as replacement for the Black Stars of Ghana to play the Super Eagles in a friendly on ... Full story
According to Myjoyonline, Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, has been delivered of a set f twins in an undisclosed hospital outside the West African country. According to ...
Controversial Nollywood star, Stella Damasus, has made known her wish to achieve what some Nigerians may see as impossible for her to get. The actress, who ...
Last week, Nigeriafilms.com reported that the divorce saga between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy and his wife, Anita was getting messier and now, reports ...
Genevieve Magazine threw a party at the Polo Avenue in Lagos on February 26, 2015 to launch its newly designed website and some celebrities graced ...
GOVERNOR IBRAHIM SHEHU SHEMA COMMENDS NIGERIAN FILM CORPORATION ON FILM TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: PROMISES SUSTAINED PARTNERSHIP AND COLLABORATION Governor Ibrahim Shehu Shema of Katsina State has ...
Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has released a video on YouTube showcasing a side of the cleric unknown to many.T.B. Joshua is regularly in the news ...
Reports making the rounds indicate that the former husband of a top Nigerian actress, Foluke Daramola, Tunde Shobowale, has found love again after about seven ...