Calling Delta State governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan a “monumental failure,” and a “rogue,” a group called the Movement for the Protection of the Rights of Deltans (MPROD), said in a public petition that Deltans across the State’s three Senatorial Zones and ethnic nationalities have resolved to rescue the State from the governor, whom they accuse of squandering N1.5 trillion in the past five years.
Even Uduaghan’s commissioners, except two, MPROD says in the petition, HOW UDUAGHAN IS MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF DELTANS Part 1, a copy of which was sent to SaharaReporters, are behind the decision.
“Deltans have resolved to rise up, rescue the state and carry out a resolution akin to Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya where tyrants and rogues stole their countries blind,” the complaint says.
“Uduaghan’s Commissioners are all behind this resolution except TWO- Special Infrastructure and Transport–and in our next expose, we shall explain why they both opted out of the Movement to Free Delta State and save Deltans from the hands of the rogue Governor.”
The petition alleges that the governor has squandered about N1.5 trillion since he took over from his predecessor in 2007.
“The startling and mind-bungling revelations from sources within the ministries of Economic Planning, Budget and Finance, is that Uduaghan has received N1.5 trillion in the last five years, yet what we find today in Delta State are virtually abandoned projects, kidnapping, stealing, and stories of what the Government intends to do, because there is nothing on ground to justify these huge financial sums.”
“Interestingly, states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo, and Cross River have done very well and have shown leadership and performance. A State such as Edo that receives far less than Delta has done far better than the rogue Uduaghan,” the petition says.
The complainants assert that the governor has done “absolutely NOTHING” with the vast sums he has received, outlining both the sources of the funds and the projects through which it claimed the funds are being drained.
“In our next expose, we shall reveal the names and identities of those he uses as fronts to ferry Deltans monies away,” they promise.
The petition was signed for MPROD by Ogbefi Alanza Moemeke (Delta Central); Comrade Ogheneovo Onoseme (Delta Central); Mr Brisbe Benifa (Delta South).
Full text of the petition:
MOVEMENT FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE RIGHTS OF DELTANS (MPROD)
RE: HOW UDUAGHAN IS MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF DELTANS-Part-1
-DELTA STATE IN A DEBT TRAP OF N120 BILLION
- AFTER RECEIVING N1.5 TRILLION IN 5 YEARS, UDUAGHAN HAS NOTHING TO SHOW ON GROUND
-HOW UDUAGHAN SIPHONED ALL THESE FUNDS THROUGH FRONTS…
We are constrained as stakeholders to write this petition on behalf of the vast majority of Deltans whose future and children’s future have been mortgages by the fraudulent and rogue-Governor of Delta state, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan. The startling and mind-bungling revelations from sources within the ministries of Economic planning, Budget and Finance, is that Uduaghan has received N1.5 trillion in the last five years, yet what we find today in Delta State are virtually abandoned project, kidnapping, stealing , and stories of what the Government intends to do because there is NOTHING on ground to justify this huge financial sums. Interestingly, States like Akwa Ibom , Rivers Edo, Cross River have done very well and have shown leadership and performance.
A State such as Edo that receives far less than Delta has done far better than the rogue Uduaghan. We are constrained to write to YOUR MEDIUM because we are confident that being a medium with the utmost integrity in the media industry in Nigeria and indeed Africa today that has not been compromised by Gov Uduaghan, YOUR MEDIUM will not fold its hand and watch the future of Deltans BEING MORTGAGED by Uduaghan who has stolen the resources of the State blind.
Here are short break-down:
1. 2007- 2012. ( TO DATE) Delta State has received N1.3 Trillion –
- FAAC monthly inflow of not less than N15billion………………
2. IGR(Internally Generated Revenue) in 4 years N100billion
3. funds from Debts
- Commercial Banks………………………….. N50billion
a. First Bank……………….N10billion
b. Zenith Bank………… Over N20billion
c. Others including ……Ecobank,….. Access Bank
……………. FCMB ……………N20billion.
4. CAPITAL MARKET (Delta State Bond) –N50billion
…. It is interesting and fraudulent on the part of Uduaghan that he secured this bond at an all interest of 15% per annum which by implication means that Deltans would be paying N15billion annually as an interest element.
GRAND TOTAL …………………. NI.5 Trillion.
This is what Gov Uduaghan has received in the last five years. So what has he done with all these fund? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. In our next expose, we shall reveal the names and identities of those he uses as fronts to ferry Deltans monies away. But for now here are some of the projects he uses as drain-pipes to siphon Deltans monies and mortgaging the future of Deltans:
1. Airport……….. N30BILLION. Over N30billion has been spent on this uncompleted project which is still gulping funds. As at the last release, N1billion was released to ULO and it was quickly diverted. This is in addition to the N7.5billion used to clear an imaginary hill which exposes Uduaghan as an unintelligent man who did no feasibility study before embarking on such a project.
2. proposed purchase of Helicopter……. N7.5billion
3. purchase of diesel to run Street lights……….
4. abandoned Road projects across the state…………
5. IPP Project at Oghara ( Abandoned after wasting over N30billion)
6. New Government House (Abandoned by ULO after sinking billions)
7. Drainage/ Roads (Abandoned …….)
8. Schools (On-going…….. while some have been abandoned)
9. Warri Industrial Business park ( Abandoned after sinking in over N1billion. And his mistress Helen who runs as front for him on the project claimed Uduaghan collected all the monies from her and left her with only N15m to do the job!)
10. Osubi airport Expansion ( Uduaghan wants to waste another N12billion as mobilization here now…….. after abandoning Asaba airport which has not been completed to specification)
Gov Uduaghan has been a monumental failure in five years. Now the chicken has come home to roast. Deltans have resolved to rise up, rescue the state and carry out a resolution akin to Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya where Tyrants and rogues stole their countries blind. Uduaghan’s Commissioners are all behind this resolution except TWO- Special Infrastructure and Transport –and in our next Expose, we shall explain why they both opted out of the Movement to Free Delta State and save Deltans from the hands of the rogue- Governor. As a movement on a rescue mission, our membership cuts across the three Senatorial Zones and all ethnic nationalities.
Signed for MPROD
Ogbefi Alanza Moemeke - Delta Central
Comrade Ogheneovo Onoseme - Delta Central
Mr Brisbe Benifa - Delta South
About Article Author
Francisca (Viv) has over 10+ years of writing experience in press releases, feature articles, promotions, copywriting for small businesses and manufacturers in various industries. She brings a wealth of experience and is the "calmer" when these is a storm. She loves to travel and read.View More Articles
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigerian British Councillor, Chika Amadi Suspended by Labour Party for Anti-gay Comments...See Details
- Heartbreaking: Woman Spotted Half-N*ked in Public Begging for Help After Losing 4 Kids in Kerosene Explosion
- Drama At A Funeral Ground As Drunken Friends Stop Pastor From Preaching Because Its Against Their Believe
- Horror: 9 Soldiers Currently Feared Dead in Borno As Boko Haram Attacks Oil Workers
- Breaking: Cultists On Rampage,15 Feared Dead In Rivers
- TOUCHING! Meet The 'Okada Man' Who Has No Fingers On His Hands (Photos)
- SAD!Pregnant Woman Dies, Daughter Husband Injured In Car Crash
- Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway Leaves 20 Dead (Photos)
- Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-Along This Morning (Photo)
- SAD! Naked Corpses Of Rape Victims Dumped In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- Top 5 Deadliest Bank Robberies Across Nigeria In 2015 (Photos)
- Notorious Armed Robbers Police Arrested In Port Harcourt (Photo)
- SAD: Vehicle Crushes 4 Year Old Girl In Mother’s Shop In Lagos
- Cult Members Kill 2 Traders Over Toll
- Ooni of Ife’s Coronation Ceremony Begins (Photos)
- Prostitution In Nigeria: 3500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja
- Deplorable State Of Nigerians Deported From The UK
- Murtala Muhammed’s Uncle, Magajin Garin Kano, Dies At 98
- Funny! Driver Fakes Own Death To Evade Fine In Calabar (Photo)
- Little Girl, Kehinde Adebiyi Suffering From Cancer Needs Your Help
- Port Harcourt As Residents Dig Up Frozen Chicken Buried By Custom Officials
- Wickedness! New-Born Baby Found In A Bush In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)
- Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At FESTAC/Mile 2 Road, Lagos (Video)
- I Have Forgiven My Critics - Ooni Of Ife-Elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi
- Student Shot Dead By Alleged Cultists At Imo State University Yesterday
- Woman Gives Birth To A 'Mystery Baby' In Lagos (Photos)
- Touching! One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Video)
- OMG! See The Long Snake Found In A Nigerian Student's Locker (Photos)
- Military Pilot Who Died In Yola Plane Crash Buried (Photos)
- Alarming! Number Of People Boko Haram Has Abducted Since 2012
- Amazing! Ogun State Government To Pay All Medical Bills Of Cancer Patients In the State
- Horrible! Car Rams Into Trailer In Kwara State (Photos)
- Fatal Accident Along Abuja Expressway, Passengers Feared Dead (Photos)
- Caught In The Act! See What A Soldier Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos (Photos)
- Kuje Bombings: The Day After The Bomb Blast
- Local Community Traditional Deity Tree Kills 3 In Enugu
- Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community
- Sad! Gunmen Kill Bricklayer Working To Pay For Father’s Treatment
- OMG!! Woman Borrows Twins To Defraud Ex-Commissioner
- Shocking!! I Raped 11 Year Old Girl Purely For Money Rituals - Baba Mohammed