- The sum of N221million has been budgeted for refreshments and meal for five ministries in 2018
- The ministries included are Budget and National Planning, Industry trade and Investments, Information, Agriculture and Finance
In 2018, the sum of N221million would be reportedly spent on refreshments and meal by five federal government ministries.
The five ministries included Budget and National Planning, Industry trade and Investments, Information, Agriculture and Finance, Daily trust reports.
Below is the breakdown of the N221million budgeted for refreshments
READ ALSO: Boko Haram attacks Dapchi in Yobe state
1. The Ministry of information gets N113million
2. Federal Ministry of Finance gets N52.7million
3. Ministry of Agriculture gets N10.7million
4. Ministry of Budget and National Planning was allocated N31.5m
5. Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment gets N12.8m
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
NAIJ.com previously reported that the face-off between the Senate and ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) over the latter’s failure to make budget details available to the National Assembly, may have dimmed any hope of an early approval of the N8.612trillion national budget.
According to the report, the upper legislative chamber is insisting that until it gets details of the MDAs budgets, the 2018 budget stands delayed.
Has President Buhari truly taken Nigeria out of recession? on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author