Here we have for you some easy homemade coconut cake recipe. In this method of preparation, you don't need to use dairy milk. Want to know how to prepare delicious dessert? Read on to find out the ingredients and other details.
Easy coconut cake recipe for you
This easy recipe contains you to take the simplest ingredients, and you will create something tasty without any excessive efforts. So, to prepare this kind of coconut cake you need around 30 minutes. This is not so big amount of time, isn’t it? As a result, you will get a tasty combination of vanilla cake, sweet coconut, and creamy frosting, interested?
Coconut cake ingredients:
- One cup of dairy free margarine of room temperature;
- Two cups of sugar;
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
- One teaspoon of coconut flavoring;
- Three cups of flour;
- Two teaspoons of baking powder;
READ ALSO: 10 different types of cakes to bake at home
- One teaspoon of pure vanilla extract;
- Three cups of powdered sugar;
- ⅓ cup dairy-free margarine or coconut oil softened;
- One teaspoon of baking soda;
- Fluffy vanilla frosting;
- Topping: ½ cup of flaked sweetened coconut.
In this receipt, we don’t use dairy milk, but it is advisable to take 2-3 tablespoons of soymilk to create a needed consistency.
Coconut cake recipe preparation instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. See also: Top Nigerian desserts to make at home
- With the help of an electric mixer mix together the sugar, cream margarine, vanilla, vinegar, and coconut flavoring;
- Take a separate bowl, and mix baking soda, flour, and baking powder. In the result, you should get creamed mixture;
- Next step is to divide batter equally among prepared pans. The batter should be leveled equally among all pans;
- Bake it for around 30 minutes. See also: How to bake cake with football pitch design in Nigeria
- After that, while the pans are cooling, it is time to prepare the frosting. Take a bowl and mix softened butter, powdered sugar, and coconut oil, stir it all until combined. At this step, you can add to this powdery mix some soymilk to achieve a spreadable consistency;
- Fill and spread cake layers with a garnish of coconut flakes and frosting.
Now you can enjoy the dish and share coconut cake recipe, do not forget to treat your family and friends with the dessert.
READ ALSO: How to make groundnut cake - Nigerian recipe
Source: Vegan Coconut Cake
About Article Author