Home | News | General | Cristiano Ronaldo's sisters 'attack' Juve boss Maurizio Sarri for 1 major reason
Meet the only English football star beats Messi and Ronaldo to 1 important record this season
LIVE UPDATES: Situation reports, collation of election results from polling units across Kogi, Bayelsa states

Cristiano Ronaldo's sisters 'attack' Juve boss Maurizio Sarri for 1 major reason





- Cristiano Ronaldo's sisters send strong warning to Maurizio Sarri

- The 34-year-old was removed in the 55th minute of Juve's 1-0 win over AC Milan

- Ronaldo was not pleased with the substitution and stormed off the pitch

- The forward was also said to have left the stadium before final whistle, and his sisters have jumped in his defence regardless

Cristiano Ronaldo’s sisters Elma and Katia have lashed out at Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri over his removal from their Serie A clash against AC Milan.

The 34-year-old was replaced by Argentine star Paulo Dybala in the 55th minute after struggling to get them goals.

Sarri's men eventually clinched maximum points in the game courtesy of Dybala who handed the Old Lady the victory with a 77th-minute strike.

However, Ronaldo was not pleased with his removal in the game as he left the pitch angrily minutes before the final whistle.

Fans rate Ndidi better than £70m England midfielder after impressive performance against Arsenal

PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores

The issue has gone ahead to generate reactions from football fans across the globe - with his national team coach, Fernando Santos slamming a journalist for asking questions about the star.

And Ronaldo's sisters are not left behind as they sent warning notes to the Italian-born tactician not to mess with the former Real Madrid star.

One sister, Katia Aveiro, wrote on Instagram along with a picture of Ronaldo: ”Don't mess with him.”

His other sister, Elma, added, according to Corriere dello Sport: “God does not fail. He is fit, so now what?”

Although, the manager's defence was that the former Man United star had been struggling for fitness in the past few games.

Having removed the forward just minutes before the hour mark, Sarri said he had been carrying a “knee problem” and that he is currently “he is not at his best”.

Nigeria crash out of U17 World Cup following disappointing loss to Netherlands

READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng

After the incident, Ronaldo went ahead to bag a hat-trick in Portugal's 6-0 win over Lithuania in Euro 2020 qualifier on Thursday.

Ronaldo will hope to help his team reach the 2020 edition of the championship to defend the title they won three years ago in France.

Legit.ng earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo grabbed a hat-trick in Portugal's sublime 6-0 victory over Lithuania in Euro 2020 qualifier.

The 34-year-old inspired helped his team thrash their visitors in a one-sided match at the Estádio Algarve on Thursday, November 14.

They are now one step closer to clinching the ticket to the 2020 edition of the championship as they battle Luxembourg on Sunday.

Abu Azeez: Meet the only Nigerian rated among top 50 beach soccer players worldwide | Legit TV

[embedded content]

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM: General Visit website



Loading...

view more articles

About Article Author

Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka
Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka

Chuka is an experienced certified web developer with an extensive background in computer science and 18+ years in web design &development. His previous experience ranges from redesigning existing website to solving complex technical problems with object-oriented programming. Very experienced with Microsoft SQL Server, PHP and advanced JavaScript. He loves to travel and watch movies.

View More Articles

100 Most Popular News

1 2 Displaying 1 - 100 of 147