Home | News | General | VIDEO: Residents scamper for safety as gas cylinder explodes in Ketu
BREAKING: Ex-lawmaker, Shehu Sani freed
FLASHBACK: In 2013, Buhari asked Jonathan to resign over insecurity

VIDEO: Residents scamper for safety as gas cylinder explodes in Ketu






There has been an explosion in Alapere area of Ketu, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria as a storey building goes up in flames.

Thick smokes emanated from the building and bellowed into the atmosphere, accompany by raging fire. Residents scampered out of the house to safety.

Eyewitness said a a gas cylinder exploded around 5.00pm on Thursday shattering glasses in the storey building as massive fire erupted around Ile-Ile bus stop, Ketu, opposite Delta Crown Hospital.

A child was said to have attempted to switch on the gas when it exploded. The parents were not at home when it occurred.

Bystanders could be seen pointing fingers at the building on fire without any firefighter in sight.

Officials of the Lagos State Fire Service have not reached the venue as at the time of filing this report.

watch video here:

Signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottest gists everyday/Advertise on NigerianEye.com

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM: General Visit website



Loading...

view more articles

About Article Author

Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka
Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka

Chuka is an experienced certified web developer with an extensive background in computer science and 18+ years in web design &development. His previous experience ranges from redesigning existing website to solving complex technical problems with object-oriented programming. Very experienced with Microsoft SQL Server, PHP and advanced JavaScript. He loves to travel and watch movies.

View More Articles

100 Most Popular News

1 2 Displaying 1 - 100 of 125