Reading Mr Rogers quotes is an effective way to get rid of sorrow. Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood was one of the most popular television shows for children. The host was running it on the PBS from 1968 to 2001. The life-lessons from Fred and his puppets were so engaging and inspiring that most of his expressions become famous quotes.
Image: facebook.com, @FredRogersProductions
Fred Rogers appeared on television in 1968. He was the host of the TV show for children – Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood.
Each new episode of the show turned out to be an adventure for the young viewers. The host invited children to his make-believe neighborhood, which was the home of his friends, Chuck Aber and Mr. McFeely. He shared lessons on kindness and brought joy to millions of children with the help of his beautiful puppets. What happened to Mr. Rogers Neighborhood?
Top 20 Mr Rogers quotes
F. Rogers filmed over 1.000 episodes of his famous show. This legendary man passed away in 2003. Nevertheless, people still adore him.
You can find a lot of quotes from Mr Rogers while surfing over the Internet. Some of them provide a slight effect, while others – make you think over it again and again. Have a look at one of the best Mister Rogers quotes that will not leave you indifferent.
Twelve Mr Rogers Neighborhood quotes we all need today
Image: flickr.com, @Stronger than Dirt
Sometimes, we lose belief in ourselves. While staying face-to-face with our problems, we are in desperate need of a helping hand or a word that will help us to run through those dark days. Mr. Rogers quotes are a powerful tool, penetrating deep inside the people’s souls and setting the grains of hope in their hearts.
If you want to brighten your day, these quotes will undoubtedly do that.
- It’s not so much what we have in this life that matters. It’s what we do with what we have.
- We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It’s easy to say “It’s not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.”
- Nobody else can live the life you live.
- There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.
- I think it’s very important – no matter what you may do professionally – to keep alive some of the healthy interests of your youth. Children’s play is not just kids’ stuff. Children’s play is rather the stuff of most future inventions.
- Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.
- Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends.
- All of us, at some time or other, need help. Whether we’re giving or receiving help, each one of us has something valuable to bring to this world. That’s one of the things that connect us as neighbors – in our own way, each one of us is a giver and a receiver.
- Who we are in the present includes who we were in the past.
- Discovering the truth about ourselves is a lifetime’s work, but it’s worth the effort.
- When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting and less scary.
- You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully, your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are.
Mr. Rogers Quotes love or the lack of it
Image: facebook.com, @FredRodgersProductions (modified by author)
Fred Rogers quotes are related to different subject matters: kindness, love, learning, feelings, play, helpers, etc. Here are his best thoughts about love:
- Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like “struggle.” To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
- It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love.
- Feeling good about ourselves is essential in our being able to love others.
- You can’t really love someone else unless you really love yourself first.
- There’s no “should” or “should not” when it comes to having feelings. They’re part of who we are and their origins are beyond our control
- It’s the people we love the most who can make us feel the gladdest… and the maddest! Love and anger are such a puzzle!
- Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other’s achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.
- Listening is where love begins: listening to ourselves and then to our neighbors
Did you find your favorite Mr. Rogers quote? Each of them is a valuable life lesson. At present, Mr Rogers quotes and lessons keep on guiding people through tough times.
About Article Author