- Cristiano Ronaldo is the footballer with most expensive private jet
- The likes of Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic are among the top stars with a plane of their own
- Retired stars like David Beckham, Ronaldinho and Kaka also move around in their luxury planes
PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng
Cristiano Ronaldo has the most expensive private jet out of all the footballers in the world, cited on The Sun.
The Juventus striker has been known for his flashy lifestyle and like every other footballers, the Portuguese star has in possession the good things of life including a plane of his own.
Lionel Messi is second and Zlatan Ibrahimovoic is the third player with most expensive luxury private jet.
Cristiano Ronaldo owns the most expensive private jet, 2nd is Messi while Ibrahimovic is 3rd.
Photo by Artur Widak and Ian West
Source: Getty Images
There are other players who do not board commercial flights like others and The Sun look at these stars with private jets and their massive costs.
10. Ronaldinho ones the Embraer Phenom- costs around £2.6m
9. Kaka - Embraer Phenom 100 - costs around £5.7m
8. Gareth Bale - Cessna Citation XL Plus - costs around £8.6m
7. Neymar - Embraer Legacy 450 - costs around £10.8m
6. Wayne Rooney - Dassault Falcon 900LX - costs around £14m
5. Paul Pogba - Gulfstream G280 - costs around £18m
4. David Beckham - Bombardier Challenger 350 - costs around £19m
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Cessna Citation Longitude - costs around £21m
2. Lionel Messi - Embraer Legacy 650 - costs around £25m
1. Cristiano Ronaldo - Gulfstream G650 - costs around £28m
PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Karim Benzema is in his 11th season with Real Madrid and has won every competition at club level since he joined the club in 2009 from Lyon.
And those wins have come with lots of money in his bank account which is enough for him to acquire the good things of life.
Despite being axed from the France national team a few years back, the 32-year-old is still living a comfortable life with cars worth a staggering £3.5million parked in his garage.
Legit.ng also reported that Lionel Messi is the highest-paid footballer and the second player that recently hit the $1billion mark in terms of earnings.
With the enormous amount in his bank account, the Barcelona star can afford to buy anything he wishes with his money.
The 33-year-old has a fleet of luxury things in his possession including his private jet, mansion, cars, hotels and many other things that give him comfort.
I still don't have the €250,000 I need for my FIFA ban appeal - Samson Siasia | Legit TV
About Article Author