While Donald Trump's tenure as president of the United States was fraught with controversies, the former president still has Americans who appreciate his stewardship.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
In this piece, Legit.ng lists top 10 gifts presented to Trump by different donors, as captured in a report by Business Insider.
President Trump gets some expensive gives from Americans.
Photo credit: Pete Marovich
Source: Getty Images
1. Ultimate Fighting Championship belt, given by Colby Covington ($650)
2. Championship belt, given by Randy Jackson ($2,995)
3. Bronze just depicting Mount Rushmore National Memorial, given by the honourable Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota ($1,100)
4. Bronze statue depicting flag raising over Iwo Jima, given by Timothy Davis, President and CEO of the Greatest Generations Foundation ($25,970)
5. Mac Pro Computer (the first created at the Flex Factory in Austin Texas), given by Tim Cook CEO, Apple ($5,999)
6. Leather bomber jacket given by Bill Ford, Executive Chairman, Ford Motor Company ($529)
7. Customized golf club and cover, given by Bettinardi Golf ($769)
8. Golf club and cover, given by Allen Simon ($625)
9. Customizedgolf club, given by Dennis Muilenburg, President, CEO, and Chairman of the Board Boeing ($499)
10. Clubs, covers, golf bag, and umbrella, given by DerekSprague President, U.S. Golf Association ($1,285)
The total value of the gift is about $40,421. This is about N15,319,559 when converted to Niara using the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)'s current exchange rate of N379 to $1.
Meanwhile, in what will gladden the heart of his followers, former President Trump has hinted about a possible comeback.
The former president is believed to be eyeing a comeback in four years. Before departing the White House, he was quoted to have said:
"We will be back in some form."
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
In another report, Popular American rapper, Lil Wayne, has shown gratitude to Trump for granting him clemency.
The music star who was facing up to 10 years in jail was pardoned by Trump during his last days in office.
Lil Wayne had pleaded guilty to illegal gun possession on December 11, 2020, following a December 2019 arrest.
3 Nigerians who shone brightly at the US elections | Legit TV
About Article Author