Since you are here to read about getting bigger butt, am sure you would agree with me that looking good is a very important thing.
Most people are no more interested in ‘skinny girl’ look, but prefer to see women with bigger sexy booty, women with big asses, or women with fuller curves, which is the primary reason why so many women now join gyms and exercise programs in order to have big ass.
The butt or the hips are an extremely important part of a woman’s body, especially if they want to really look curvaceous. Women want to get bigger booty and wider hips, but they are unable to understand how to get them. If you are too skinny or too overweight, you will have to become dedicated and focused if you really wish to get bigger and wider hips.
If you are wondering about how to get bigger hips and have tried a number of different exercises as well, to no effect, it is important that you alter your approach. There are a whole host of different things that must be kept in mind when you try to sculpt your body, the most important of which include your dietary intake as well as the exercises that you can do.
Now, you might have heard about the butt implants that many women tend to opt for. Butt implants are considered to be an easy way for most people to get their body sculpted just the way they want it, but it needs to be said that if the process isn’t done properly, these implants could cause a lot of trouble.
Getting a bigger butt is actually very simple at its core, yet it has been blown out of proportion due to people repeatedly falling into the same mistakes and pitfalls.
The fact is there are only two factors that will make or break your butt building journey — exercise and nutrition. Which will become the keys to the two most important factors — fat and muscle.
Yet there are a ton of ways out there that make promises of helping you achieve these factors correctly. Some of them work great, some of them don’t, most of them are just a downright scam or a waste of time.
Here we will be covering most every option out there; showing you what works and blowing the lid off what doesn’t.
So stick around and let’s build our dream butt today!
Most people may hate this answer, though I promise you shouldn’t. Exercise really is the safest and greatest way to build a killer butt or to get bigger hips. The problem is a ton of people are simply doing it the wrong way. And for some its not even their fault because they are simply being fed the wrong information.
If you are overweight, and are just looking to ‘enhance’ your butt, you should know that is not possible. You cannot just ‘spot reduce’ so easily. You need to make sure that you carry out a range of different exercises that are designed to reduce your body’s fat deposits from all over, not just from one place. However, there are certain exercises that are focused primarily upon the waist and the butt, so performing those exercises on a regular basis will result in a much greater buildup of muscles and burning of fat from your buttocks. Here are the exercises that you need to perform:
Just throwing a few exercises at you, or a generic article that isn’t tailored to your needs is pointless, and will lead to stagnation and disappointment.
Meet Lyzabeth Lopez, Pro Level International Fitness Model, creator of the Hourglass Workout and the woman with one of the best butts on the planet. These workouts — which can be done at the gym or at home — will give your sexiest, roundest booty ever.
Heel raises are excellent for developing a rounder butt. You can use ankle weights or resistance bands to maintain tension for better muscle growth in the glutes and hamstrings.
1. Begin on your hands and knees in a tabletop position. Drive the heel of one foot straight up towards the ceiling, maintaining a 90-degree angle at the knee. At the top of the movement, take a second to flex the glute muscles as you exhale.
2. Inhale as you slowly bring the knee back down, crossing it over the opposite knee.
Tip: For a more intense workout, do 1 to 2 minutes on one leg, then continue with another 1 to 2 minutes on the same leg, but this time extending your leg straight out. Once this 2 to 4 minute set is complete, switch legs.
Jump squats are great for gaining strength and burning fat.
1. To start, slowly lower yourself into a squat making sure your knees don’t pass your toes. This is called the safe-squat position.
2. Next, spring up into a straight jump and land in the same safe-squat position. Repeat this movement continuously for 30 seconds.
Single Leg Bridges
Leg bridges are great for your booty and build sexy VS model legs.
1. Lie on your back with one foot flat on the ground and one leg straight up in the air.
2. Exhale as you place your weight into the heel of the foot on the ground and drive your glutes up aiming to make your body straight from shoulder to knee. At the top of the movement, flex your glutes and inhale as you slowly return to start position. Repeat this for 20 repetitions per leg, pulsing at the top for 10 seconds at the end of each set.