Many would frown at loud sex, but they do not realize that shouting and moaning during sex has many physical and psychological advantages.
Obviously, having loud sex comes with a lot of baggage ranging from the simple to the bizarre. Your neighbours might find it very offensive but having loud sex has a lot of advantages.
Records show that a number of people have been arrested for disturbing the peace of their neighbourhood with loud moans and groans. This fact may want to scare you away from loud sex but here are 7 Reasons why it’s a great idea.
1. It Aids Communication: Moaning loud during sex helps you to better communicate with your partner during sex. Sex devoid of talk may cause you to break off several times to explain what it is you want your partner to do. This is completely avoided during loud sex as you’re already telling them how amazing what they are doing is the moment is.
2. It Makes You Less Judgmental: Getting loud in bed tells your partner that you’re open to enjoying yourself without judging yourself or them of anything. Moaning, talking dirty, shouting are all ways of shedding the inhibitions you and your partner may have towards sex. Doing so will help you both relax and let go of stress which you may have from work or everyday life.
3. Clears Your Airways: Raising your voice during sex can help you clear your airways in a way that helps you breath easily during sex. When you moan, talk and scream during sex, it allows the easy movement of air into your lungs which can have an effect on how turned on you become during the lovemaking session and how relaxed you become afterwards. You’ll breathe easier.
4. Can Determine How Soon Your Partner Orgasms: According to a research published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, loud sex can help your partner achieve orgasm sooner than they would during quiet sex. The research also found that women tend to make more noise before their partner orgasms than during their own which they felt may suggest that some women use it to help their partners achieve orgasm sooner than they actually would.
5. Prevents Anyone From Accidentally Walking In On You: Of course, when you crank up the volume with a lot of moans, groans and screams, anyone coming to disturb already gets the sign from afar to lay off. It sends a subtle “do not disturb message” to all and sundry which can help you spend longer time making out especially if you’re a student with a roommate.
6. It Can Help You Live Out A Fantasy: There’s a sort of crazy exhibition fantasy behind trying to avoid letting everyone know you just had sex and actually letting people know you just had sex. Choosing the latter suggests you’re on your way to living up a sexual fantasy that’s akin to exhibitionism without the complexities of sex club orgies.
7. It’s A Simple Way Of Turning The Fire: On When you groan loudly during sex — especially with dirty and sensual talk, the sheer fact that you do so brings some form of excitement and edge to your relationship without adding too many complexities to your life.
100 Most Popular News
1 2 Displaying 1 - 100 of 106