• Ensure financial integrity and accountability and maintain internal controls.
• Generate timely monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reports in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ("GAAP").
• Assist in procurement of auditor services.
• Coordinate with the Chief Executive Officer and staff to create and manage the company's annual organizational budget.
• Provide guidance to Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors on strategic business directions by conducting financial planning, analysis, forecasting, developing scenarios to inform decision making, and advising on key directions and options for development.
• Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity based financial analysis to provide insight into the organization's operations and business plans including cash requirements.
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls, financial systems and financial procedures.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
• Oversee Human Resources function, in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer.
• Lead facilities, inventory, IT systems and other administrative functions, supported by the Administrator.
• Ensure all insurance policies are renewed on an annual basis.
• Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team through demonstrated business judgment combined with an ability to effectively influence others.
• Perform other tasks as requested by Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications• University degree in Accounting, Financial Management, or a related field;
• A relevant Master degree is an added advantage
• 5 years Experience and expert knowledge in finance, legal and tax compliance especially in the service industry
• Membership in an internationally recognised professional accounting body such ACCA or CIMA or equivalent is an added advantage.
• Experience and expert knowledge in operations; Proficiency with Pastel Accounting System;
• Strong command of MS Excel and other relevant software;
If you are interested in being considered for these opportunities please send an application letter and your detailed CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2020.
All articles and letters published on Bulawayo24 have been independently written by members of Bulawayo24's community. The views of users published on Bulawayo24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Bulawayo24. Bulawayo24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.
About Article Author