Home | World | Africa | Fuel dealer accidentally burns house
Chin'ono and Ngarivhume to wait a few more days before learning their fate
Zanu PF cannot celebrate blocking July protests, given worsening economy, it is when, not if, for next protests

Fuel dealer accidentally burns house





AN illegal fuel dealer from St Alberts Business Center in Mashonaland Central province accidentally burnt his child and lost property worth thousands of United States dollars yesterday.

Mafios Gomo allegedly fell on a firewood heater while carrying a 2litre container filled with petrol.

The petrol spilled on the heater and fire engulfed the room there by destroying property worth US$3500 before burning a seven year old minor who was sleeping in the same room.

Mashonaland Central police spokesperson Inspector Milton Mundembe confirmed the case.

The minor was burnt and is currently admitted at St Alberts mission hospital where her condition is stable.

Police warned illegal fuel dealers to desist from keeping highly flammable products in their homes.

"We are warning members of the public to desist from keeping highly flammable products in their homes and fuel should only be sold at service stations," Mundembe said.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM: Africa Visit website



Loading...

view more articles

About Article Author

Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka
Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka

Chuka is an experienced certified web developer with an extensive background in computer science and 18+ years in web design &development. His previous experience ranges from redesigning existing website to solving complex technical problems with object-oriented programming. Very experienced with Microsoft SQL Server, PHP and advanced JavaScript. He loves to travel and watch movies.

View More Articles

100 Most Popular News

1 2 Displaying 1 - 100 of 159