Home | World | Africa | House gutted by fire
Bright future awaits those who dare to dream
Sikhala's allegiance confuses Mwonzora

House gutted by fire





PROPERTY worth thousands of dollars was gutted after a thatched house was caught in a veld fire on Sunday evening.

Muzarabani rural district council chairperson Ashton Chiweshe confirmed the inferno.

"Property belonging to Graria Mtemaringa was burnt but people managed to escape without injuries, the fire was caused by a veld fire which came uncontrolled," Chiweshe said.

Last month a fuel dealer in St Alberts burnt his room and her child after, fuel which he kept in his room caught fire.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM: Africa Visit website



Loading...

view more articles

About Article Author

Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka
Chuka (Webby) Aniemeka

Chuka is an experienced certified web developer with an extensive background in computer science and 18+ years in web design &development. His previous experience ranges from redesigning existing website to solving complex technical problems with object-oriented programming. Very experienced with Microsoft SQL Server, PHP and advanced JavaScript. He loves to travel and watch movies.

View More Articles

100 Most Popular News

1 2 Displaying 1 - 100 of 104